Tuesday W/I 8th December

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Good luck guys and gals.

I've got WI tonight but we moved over the weekend and had 3 takeaways (!!!) so no chance of having lost but good luck to all you xx

Good luck at WI everyone xx

I weigh in at 5.30 tonight so fingers crossed. I have been so good.

I felt a bit cheated last week I was so good and lost 2lbs, the girl I sit with went off plan for 2 days and lost 2lbs, is that fair?? :D:D

Good luck everyone

Last edited:
I have put on 2lb this week :( but to be fair I have been kind of off plan for the last 2 weeks, so I shall draw a line under and be back in the zone this week! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

I'm dreading WI tonight. According to my scales i have not lost an ounce. We shall see i suppose. Take each day at a time.

I'm dreading WI tonight. According to my scales i have not lost an ounce. We shall see i suppose. Take each day at a time.

Ditto here. :break_diet:

My weigh in is tonight too, hoping for a loss this week after my half a pound gain last week!

We went electronic today and I've lost 1lb. Which seeing as we had our Xmas party last Tuesday, I did some full fat baking on Friday and had to sample the end result :eek: and on Saturday I ended up having the foulest, greasiest pub meal ever but luckily I had saved my syns all day, so very little damage was done.

I now have 3lb to lose in 2 weeks to get my 3 st award before Xmas. I've also set my target with my consultant today. Probably not the best time with Xmas to get through first, but I wanted to make that move and go for it.

I had my WI this morning and lost 2.5 (that was over 2 weeks as I was working last Tuesday). So that's a total of 18.5 lbs so far. I was surprised at my loss today - I didn't expect that much as it's star week. I'm delighted with it :) I want my 1.5 stone award by the end of the year so 2.5 more to go (although we've got Christmas in the middle, eeek!).

Just lost 0.5lb :( so fed up :(

I lost 1.5lb's this week :)

Lost 1.5lbs - another 2.5lbs until my first half stone. I would like to do that before christmas. May be a tall order though.

Back