Tuesday W/I 8th December

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by suepat10, 8 December 2009.

1. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Good luck guys and gals.

I've got WI tonight but we moved over the weekend and had 3 takeaways (!!!) so no chance of having lost but good luck to all you xx
  2. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Good luck at WI everyone xx
  3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

I lost 2lb! Had my Christmas do on Saturday and planned the entire meal beforehand to allow for flexible syns which I stuck to- very proud of myself and have a loss as a reward

Good luck everyone

4. Lauripop

Lauripop Member

good luck everyone!

I'm hoping for for my stone sticker tonight!!
  5. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

I weigh in at 5.30 tonight so fingers crossed. I have been so good.

I felt a bit cheated last week I was so good and lost 2lbs, the girl I sit with went off plan for 2 days and lost 2lbs, is that fair?? :D:D

Good luck everyone
    Last edited: 8 December 2009
  6. bruggie07

bruggie07 Well-Known Member

I have put on 2lb this week :( but to be fair I have been kind of off plan for the last 2 weeks, so I shall draw a line under and be back in the zone this week! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!
  7. lemma1968

lemma1968 Well-Known Member

I'm dreading WI tonight. According to my scales i have not lost an ounce. We shall see i suppose. Take each day at a time.
  8. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Really pleased 4.5 lbs off this week my best yet including the first week - think alot of it has been down to the nervous and excited energy in our house surrounding the new gorgeous puppy but however it comes I dont mind! :)
  9. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Ditto here. :break_diet:
  10. StripedDaisy

StripedDaisy A sucker for a key change

I too am stepping on the scales of joy/gloom this evening......
  11. marmaduke

marmaduke Well-Known Member

My weigh in is tonight too, hoping for a loss this week after my half a pound gain last week!
  12. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

+4lbs :( :( :( :(
  13. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Well-Known Member

My first weigh in tonight at 6:30. Kinda excited!
  14. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Well-Known Member

I've lost 1 1/2lbs this week. Steady progress. 9lbs in total so far
  15. jessie15

jessie15 Well-Known Member

1 1/2lb gain for me I am afraid, but back on it now!
  16. Ninja

Ninja Well-Known Member

We went electronic today and I've lost 1lb. Which seeing as we had our Xmas party last Tuesday, I did some full fat baking on Friday and had to sample the end result :eek: and on Saturday I ended up having the foulest, greasiest pub meal ever but luckily I had saved my syns all day, so very little damage was done.

I now have 3lb to lose in 2 weeks to get my 3 st award before Xmas. I've also set my target with my consultant today. Probably not the best time with Xmas to get through first, but I wanted to make that move and go for it.
  17. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

I had my WI this morning and lost 2.5 (that was over 2 weeks as I was working last Tuesday). So that's a total of 18.5 lbs so far. I was surprised at my loss today - I didn't expect that much as it's star week. I'm delighted with it :) I want my 1.5 stone award by the end of the year so 2.5 more to go (although we've got Christmas in the middle, eeek!).
  18. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Just lost 0.5lb :( so fed up :(
  19. marmaduke

marmaduke Well-Known Member

I lost 1.5lb's this week :)
  20. lemma1968

lemma1968 Well-Known Member

Lost 1.5lbs - another 2.5lbs until my first half stone. I would like to do that before christmas. May be a tall order though.