TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Well done, goose! :) Doing so well!

missuscolumbo, keep it up, you're doing great! :)

I lost 2lb this week. Two weeks left for me now and 4.5lb left to lose. I might make it, I might not, but very much looking forward to re-feeding anyway! :D

Well done, goose! :) Doing so well!

missuscolumbo, keep it up, you're doing great! :)

I lost 2lb this week. Two weeks left for me now and 4.5lb left to lose. I might make it, I might not, but very much looking forward to re-feeding anyway! :D

Let's have a party when that happens...well done you xx

Thank you, redwinegirl. :) I'm so pleased!

Goose, well done, another 2.5lb (or 5pkts of lard) lost this week.

Misscolumbo, well done. 1.5lb (or 3pkts of lard) lost for you. Onwards & downwards!

Noitulove, 2lb off, marvellous and only 4.5lb off your goal weight. Wishing you all the luck in the world for your last 2 weeks xx

And for myself...........it's a 4.5lb loss for me this week. Whoopeedooo. After much debating & soul searching, I've changed my goal weight by 7lb and if I feel it's not good enough when I get there, en I'll lose the other half stone by healthy eating. So it loks like I could finish before Christmas after all :)

Thanks, Ms R. :) You've done amazingly again this week. Well done to you! :)

thankyou, Didn't really put a comment next to my weight loss as secretly I was a little dissapointed ... however I do know that 2.5lb is a very good loss so I thought I'm sure I'll feel better about it after half an hour! lol! Officially healthy BMI! Well I go by home scales, according to pharmacy scales I'm always 3lbs heavier but I like the lower figure on my home scales! I did do a pretty good gym workout 3x this week as well. Want to go gym now but sitting in front of the fire and oh so cosy!

Well done mrs culumbo - 1.5lbs is deffo better off than on :)

Noitulove - OMG !!! I'm sooooo proud of you!!!! WELL DONE!! nearly there, yes i agree with red wine girl, lets throwa party when you get to goal, wahey, 2 more weeks to go - the end is in sight. You are an inspiration to us all x

Ms R - way to go, absolutly fantastic loss, keep up the hard work, I read your posts about target weight and I think you have decided well. Get to your first increased goal, if you are happy than whey but if you then decide to get rid of the other half stone, theres nothing stopping you.

Roll on next Tuesday. Hopefully plan on staying 100% again (had to eat Sunday night - veryyy long story and did not want to, cried my eyes out after, it was the whole "being forced to eat", it was the inlaws inviting me, I politely declined, hubby went though, anyway they slagged me of like no tomorrow to him whilst he was there, and he texted me whilst he was there so basically I had to go. Oh that really made me feel poo but I just thought I can't change it, didnt have much choice in the matter and just get back on it - i did only pick at a bit of lamb, had a boiled egg, bit of salad and didnt touch the rice or potatoes!)

well good luck for next wek everyone

much love xxx

OMG Goose, your in-laws sound like monsters, the in-laws from hell!!! Think I'd av told them to f$$k right off and I would have expected my OH to back me up too!! Horrible people and I don't even know them, they obviously don't care about what you want to do.

Good luck for next week anyway xx

Ms R - if only you knew half the story ... there is no love lost blv you me. I have bent over backwards for them and been treated like a piece of sh*t - mind my langauge. When I tell people my story, they are in utter disbelief. I lived with them for over 2 years and was 'forbidden' to go to the gym.

My DH is your typical bloke, However I know deep down he only has me and he supports me as much as he can, they are his parents at the end of the day and he struggles to cope and accept what they have done to me, actually us, it's like if he doesn't accept it or think about it,it's not happened. He still has a rocky relationhip with the through no fault of is own. I feel for him more than anyone.

On Sunday - I wore quite a fitted dress, It was really obvious I'd lost weight, yet not ONE of them!! not one even commeted - couldn' even say one nice word and i've had loads of compliments but nothing good will ever come out of there mouths, Funny thing is if i were to put weight on they would be the first with there snidy comments. which they have given me there fair share of. Can;t wait to get to target and flaunt my ne figure in front of them! Ha, that'll shut them up ;)

good luck tomorrow to all my fellow Tuesday lsers, looking forward to hearimg your results xx

3lb for me this week, which is one of my best losses in quite some time. My pharmacist is leaving next week, so I have bought a double week supply of LT having my last "official" weigh in next week, doing 1 week LT on my own which will hopefully get me to the 9st mark, and I've got my Slim & Save delivered already ready to switch over to that programme to shift the final stone. After 4 and a half months of chocolate shakes 100% all the way I need to introduce the variety that S&S offers.

Good Luck with your weigh in today ladies !

snap missusculumbo!! 3lb loss this week and absolutley thrilled - the 9's are calling me! ohh cant wait till the scales say 9 stone something!!! hehe!! Will be sooo good to be in single figures!

Very pleased with myself this week, stayed 100%, sat through 2 meetings full of biccys and snacks, watched hubby eating again at restaurant while i nibbled flapjack and had family round all day sunday and did loads of baking so was surrounded by food but did not cave. Glad the scales have shown me it was so worth it.

well done missusculumbo - and let me know how slim and save goes - im intrigued and want to find out more about it but just haven't had a chance!

good luck to the rest of you xx

Gosh, its the 3lb club today! Hope I join you on Friday.

Well done Missuscolumbo - 3lb loss is fantastic. I know you've not always been happy with your losses but you always hang in there and stick at it. Congratulations and best wishes for your time on S&S.

Goose - fantastic! I know you haven't finished yet but you now have a healthy BMI. Well done.

BM

WOW well done Misscolumbo and bloomin brilliant on your total loss. Sticking to this for a couple of weeks is very hard but 4.5 months is awesome. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

Well done to you too Goose, another 3lb loss. Can't believe you're goal weight is only 8st!!! I'd be ill if I got to that weight and I'm only half an inch smaller than you. You must be looking very slim now at 10st 1.5lb?? What size are you now in? Last week I weighed in at 13st 2lb (hoping for a good loss tonight to get me my 3 stone off and into the 12 stones) but I'm in a size 14 which are now starting to become lose around the waist and the legs. I know that in about 3 weeks I'll be in a size 12. When I'm at 10st 7lb, I'm a size 10!!! So an 8st weight for me would probably put me into a size 6 which would look very silly, especially as I'm quite curvy (hourglass shape).

im quite a curvy girl too, been blessed up top and a small waist, not too big up top mind you! goal weight is 8 stone 10lbs!! at 8st id be looking sickly thin and don't think that is a healthy weight. i'd say i feel more comfy in a 12 now, i know once im down to about 10st I will feel more confident saying im a size 12, even though its 1.5 lbs away - i guess its a mental thing. I do have some size 12 asda trousers on i bought last week and they are a comfy fit, not tight at all and been getting back into my size 12 dresses. when I started I was a large size 16, possibly 18 although my hubby says he wouldnt have said I was an 18. deffo at least a 16.

I know wen im about 9st 3lbs (which is what I was for quite a while) im an 'ok' size 10 if that makes sense, the reason for my 8st 10 goal is id love to be a size 8 - 10, or a small 10, however I dont want to be that weight and struggle to maintain so my minimum i want to get to is 9 - I think I will see how I feel at 9 and if I am happy I will stick with 9 if that makes sense. I still have a lot of fat on my stomuch (it;s not just toning but fat!) I need to lose hence want to get to 9. I did find when I exercised 3 - 4 times a week my stomuch seemed to shrink quicker, so will probably go back to exercising.

hope that helps, got loads of comments from ppl at work today on my weight loss as its noticable now and it felt so great. im really proud i have done something for myself as i am very ,much a person who does everything for everyone else and neglects myself. This has been a lifestlye change for me adn helped me address my issues with food. I know I have not had as much as others to lose asn I truly truly admire those that are on this plan for longer than I am but I think if I didnt start LT I would have got myself in a cycle where in a couple of years I would be obese/morbidly obese as my relationship with food was shocking. I guess for me its been good as Ive 'caught' it in reasonable time to speak. However having said that however much you ahve to lose ppl dont give up. I read something on one of the posts yesterday - cant remeber who, but it struck a cord, I dont need food when im sad, upset, emotional, hormaonal, angry, tired or in fact even happy. I dont have to celebrate with food either. Really made me think

i love LT - its been amazing and the right thing for me at this point in my life. I dont think i could have done LT a year ago, I tink whwen I started I was in the right frame of mind and desparate.

missuscolumbo, really well done to you for this week and I hope you enjoy going on to Slim & Save. Good luck with everything! :)

Brilliant, goose! :) ...and well done for getting through the meetings, meal and baking, you did really well.

I have also lost 3lb this week! :) Which means I'm only 1.5lb away from my goal now.

I've had a change of plans; instead of doing one more week of Lipotrim, I'm going to only do three days. We do our weekly shop on Friday evening so it'll be perfect timing to start re-feeding on Saturday. It should give me enough time to lose the last pound and a half too.

Well just had my first weigh in and I have lost 10 pounds!!!!!!! So happy!!!! Been the hardest week ever but so worth it now!!! ?

That's awesome, nataliej! Well done. :) Good luck for your second week.

Well just had my first weigh in and I have lost 10 pounds!!!!!!! So happy!!!! Been the hardest week ever but so worth it now!!! ?

Well done Natalie. Fantastic first week's loss. Well done.

BM

I have also lost 3lb this week! :) Which means I'm only 1.5lb away from my goal now.

I've had a change of plans; instead of doing one more week of Lipotrim, I'm going to only do three days. We do our weekly shop on Friday evening so it'll be perfect timing to start re-feeding on Saturday. It should give me enough time to lose the last pound and a half too.

Fantatsic Loss Noitulove, it really is the 3lb club today! Congratuations on reaching your goal (by the end of the week!). I will miss you on here. I will look forward to see how you get on on refeed, pass on any tips. Best wishes.

BM

Back