TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

CONGRATULATIONS my fellow Tuesday club weighers......brilliant. Weight loss is weight loss.

I've said this before so forgive if you've heard it but try going to the shop and buying 2 half pound pats of pure white lard. Take them home and undo the wrappers and squash them together and wrap them a few times in cling film and then tell yourself that 1lb isn't a bit loss!!

So I will also be weighing in tonight.....really excited I love weigh in days but I am a little nervous as I'm really hoping for a big loss tonight. Will post later and update.

Good luck all of our other Tuesday club weighers.

Hi guys! :)

I've lost 2lb this week. It's under my 3lb weekly aim, but it's in the right direction and I'm pretty near the end now, only five weeks left to go. At the moment I need to lose 2.4lb each week to get to my goal by the end of October, so hopefully I'll do it!

J9W, I'm sorry I didn't reply to you last week about your holiday. Have you decided what you're going to do? ...and very well done for your loss this week! :)

missuscolumbo, well done on your loss this week and really well done for getting into single figures! :) I can't wait for that to happen to me, hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Well done, goose, for your loss this week, you're doing really well - keep it up! :)

Good luck to everyone else for your weigh-ins today!

Went to pharmacy for my weigh in, got o. The scales and couldn't believe what she told me (scales weigh in kgs so she has to covert it to llbs) so I got back on again and it was the exact same......I lost 1.5lbs!!! Yes I did say 1.5lbs.... One.....point.....five....pounds!!!! You cannot believe how absolutely devastated I am. I feel like it's an insult. The only thing I didn't do was cry. Even my OH who always comes in with me when I get weighed was in shock.

Here's how much exercise I did last week.

Monday - went to the Gym
Tuesday after weigh in. - 7 mile power walk
Wednesday - swimming (40 lengths)
Thursday - 2hrs of non-stop salsa dancing (sweated like mad)
Friday - 12 mile cycle ride
Saturday - 5.5 mile very hilly walk (was strenuous)
Sunday - scrubbed kitchen, fridge, cooker, washing machine for 3 hrs

So as you can see, I was very active but I didn't do any weight lifting or any of the activities were. Ot muscle building so I just cannot understand it. Totally totally gutted. My 2nd shake of the day which I had after my weigh in was the hardest one I have had to take, I really didn't want to continue, I just wanted to eat some real food.

The strangest thing is that I've felt sooo much slim er than last week the last 2 days and indeed the trousers I only just go into last week for the first time in ages are starting to feel loose already and yesterday I got into a dress I also haven't been able to pull up past my thighs for god knows how long let alone get it on and zipped up. People said they could really see my weight loss and are excited to find out how much I've list this week, don't want to tell them now.

Somehow I found the strength to carry on because I know this diet works, obviously I'm having a bad week but hopefully next week will make up for it. I've also decided not to do any exercise this week to see if that could be the cause of my very low weight loss.

So I'm carrying on but I am feeling very despondent tonight, hopefully I will be i. A more positive frame of mind tomorrow.

I understand Mrs R - Truly I do ! I was gutted when I stalled to a measly 1lb. I was so frustrated because I hadn't done anything "different" to cause that to happen, and also like you I honestly thought I had lost more that week 'cause I felt as though I had.

I've stuck with it though and the last few weeks the weight has started coming off a bit quicker and still I haven't done a thing differently. I think you and I may have similar metabolism and our shape changes before the scales move. Must be down to water or similar ?

Thank you Misscolumbo for your kind words of support. I will brush myself down tomorrow and carry on but just for tonight, I'm allowing myself to feel rubbish coz the only way is up after this....well actually down lol.

ohh ms R!! Wish I could send you a big hug, Hang in there, If you quit and give up now then whats the other option? Carry on the way things were before? Put th weight back on and feel rubbish. Don't worry about the scales, If you feel slimmer that's th most important thing, having said that you ahve to give it another week and and I'll have everythin crossed that you have a much bigger loss. You will get to target and the fact that you are so active is fab for lots more reasons than just weight loss. Stand proud, dust yourself off and get ready for the next week. COME ON!!!! YOU WILL GET TO GOAL!!!!!

I sulked for about 10 days when I lost 1lb :D

It sucks so hard, and I thought that I was going to be dragging along at 1 or 2lb a week, but out of the blue the weight loss has picked up again for me. Stick with it and you will break through this plateau.

Aww, Ms R, I'm so sorry you're feeling bad today and didn't lose what you wanted to. You WILL get there though and you know you will! :) Please stay positive!

well done peeps on the great weight losses today x

Ms R - please don't be disheartened its a loss and nearer to your goal x stay positive xx

2 lb for me this week, which is actually better than expected cause of TOTM. Going to try and stay 100% until th eend of October and see how I'm doing at that point.

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today.

Well done Misscolumbo, total loss of 2st 9.5lb is brilliant. Let's hope the rest of us Tuesday losers do as well. I weigh in tonight so will be posting around 6pm.

Lost 3.5 lb this week. Stayed 100% this week even though my cousin stayed for 4 days and was eating constantly. Went out to eat everynight, i ordered black tea and nibbled my flapjack ... Trying to swallow it n not taste it!! Whilst watching her eat! Made her a full breakfast every morning. Was hard but Now soooo worth it with my loss :) :) weigh 10st 10lbs so total loss of 1st 7.5 lbs in 5 weeks. Well chuffed with myself

Hi!

4lb down this week - hooray! :D Only 8lb to go now! I'll be into the next stone bracket next week too. I'll be in single figure stones, which I haven't ever been as an adult. SO excited about that, can't wait!

Well done missuscolumbo and goose - both doing really well! :) ...and another well done, goose, for getting through all the meals out and cooking for your cousin!

Good luck to everyone else for today!

Well done noitulove! You must be so proud of your little self the last time I was in single figures I must of been 9 years old.

Thank you, toddshar. :) I have no idea at what age I was 9 stone something, but I must have been once!

Well don noitulove on this week weight loss 4lbs is fab the end is in sight for you. Also well done to goose and missuscolumbo on yer losses

Yeyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 5.5lbs for meeeeeeeeee this week. Very happy.

Very well done to Goose on your 3.5lb loss, fantastic and after cooking all that yummy food, you go girl!!

Noitulove, what an amazing loss for you too, you have done fantastic, you will be at goal in 2-3 weeks, how very exciting.

C'mon the Tuesday Losers.....we are ACE!!

Well done ms r on the great weight loss this week

Thank you Mburke, it has cheered me up and also proved my experiment that exercising too much on this diet does slow down your weight loss. I'm actually gutted about that because I love exercising so I'm just going to have to be patient and build it up slowly.

Back