TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Misscolumbo, 2lb is a ally good weight loss considering how low your weight is but I do totally understand your point and think at the Pharmacist should be much more supportive of you. Hope they let you stay on it and get to YOUR goal and not THEIR goal for you. Best of luck for next week xx

Goose, I know how you feel, I've been there myself with a crappy weight loss after being soooo good and it's a killer. Nothing I say will make you feel better about it, time will however make you feel better so I just hope the time goes quickly for you so you can start to feel better.

I have to say however, your have an incredibly healthy BMI and you are quite a low weight for your height. I reckon you must be looking soooo skinny now with those statistics so try not to be too disappointed. Good luck for next week and here's a great big hug for you too xxx

Well I totally sympathise with my friends who are upset with their weight loss this week because I am also not over the moon with mine either. I clocked in a measly 3lb this week which has really disappointed me because I feel like I'm not moving very fast at all now. I still have 1st 3lb to go to my goal which for those of you who remember, is a revised goal, it should have been 9st 12lb not 10st 5lb because I thought e latter would actually be achievable by Christmas but I'm heading for a BIG FAIL on that.

So supposedly I have just 3 weeks left until refeed for Christmas but I'm now thinking I need to stay on the shakes till January which is so disheartening and I'm feeling quite despondent. I do fully understand how you're all feeling because ladies....I'm feeling it too. I was really hoping to be able to say I'd lost 4 and a half stone tonight but alas I can't and psychologically it's just not good for me. I'm very focused and very strict with myself and I have a plan which doesn't look like coming to fruition in the timeframe I want and need so thats why I'm considering staying on the shakes. I'm thinking I could start a refeed just 4 days before Christmas Day so that I can have a very small roast dinner and then just stick to 1 meal a day over the festive period and then cut out the 1 meal after New Year and go back to 100% TFR until I get to my first goal weight. Anyway head all over the place so need time to think it all through and get over my disappointment.

Hey Ms R, I know this is going to be no consolation to you but well done, 3lbs is a good loss. I know you really wanted to be at goal for Christmas and it will take you a few days to come to terms with this. But lets assume you'll lose 10lbs in the next 3 weeks, this will leave you with 7lbs to go to reach your goal. Then you have a decision to make on whether you carry on for 2/3 weeks or refeed for Christmas then get straight back on TFR. There is some thought that a small break, eating very healthy is good for your body and boosts your weight losses afterwards. If you stick to 1 meal a day like you said in your post you should find it relatively easy to go back on to TFR afterwards. You'll get to goal in January one way or another. Best wishes to you.

3lb for me this week!! I'm actually really happy with that! I can officially say I have lost exactly 2 stone in 6 weeks! Can't complain... U can't have fantastic losses every week!
Just 3 days left of TFR a I am refeeding on Saturday! Eeeek the thought terrifies me! Anyway hoping these 3 days I can loose a pound before refeed! Every little helps haha

a measly half a pound of me. stayed 100%, drank loads, no exercise. WEighed 9st 1 sunday, 9st 2 yesterday and 9st 2.5 today. how did i actually put on weight? I feel so rubbish. I have also posted in the main forum. I am really teary and upset today. These last 2 weeks on LT have been too difficult for me. I ahve 2 weeks 100% left and one week refeed. If next weeks result is similar to this week than god help me please!

Awww goose don't be disheartened! I had a few rubbish weeks but I always had a fantastic one the following week! Your body does different thing different times of the month and there's no explanation for it!
I remember few weeks ago I had weighed mid week an lost 5 lbs and by time my weigh In at the pharmacy came I had only lost 2 so technically gaine the other 3lb I lost and I didn't even have my period or exercise!! But then the following week. Lost 5 lb... So I'm sure the scales will show u a magnificent loss next week! And bare in mind u haven't got a lot to loose so that half a pound is prob all ur body physically wants to go ha
Keep ya was up you've done incredibly so far!

Well I totally sympathise with my friends who are upset with their weight loss this week because I am also not over the moon with mine either. I clocked in a measly 3lb this week which has really disappointed me because I feel like I'm not moving very fast at all now. I still have 1st 3lb to go to my goal which for those of you who remember, is a revised goal, it should have been 9st 12lb not 10st 5lb because I thought e latter would actually be achievable by Christmas but I'm heading for a BIG FAIL on that.

So supposedly I have just 3 weeks left until refeed for Christmas but I'm now thinking I need to stay on the shakes till January which is so disheartening and I'm feeling quite despondent. I do fully understand how you're all feeling because ladies....I'm feeling it too. I was really hoping to be able to say I'd lost 4 and a half stone tonight but alas I can't and psychologically it's just not good for me. I'm very focused and very strict with myself and I have a plan which doesn't look like coming to fruition in the timeframe I want and need so thats why I'm considering staying on the shakes. I'm thinking I could start a refeed just 4 days before Christmas Day so that I can have a very small roast dinner and then just stick to 1 meal a day over the festive period and then cut out the 1 meal after New Year and go back to 100% TFR until I get to my first goal weight. Anyway head all over the place so need time to think it all through and get over my disappointment.

Aww 3 lb is a really good loss ms r! I've last that this week and I'm quite satisfied with tht! I realise we all wanna get a much off as we can tho so I no how I feel!!
I'm now healthy bmi but would love to loose another half stone but I have no time and have to refeed before I go away next week! In gutted about it as would like to carry on!
if u add up all u have lost overall you should feel proud of yourself! You've done remarkably ...don't beat yaself up about it u tried ya best and u lost a good amount x

Aw Goose, I really feel for you. I had weeks like that and they are so bloody disheartening. Especially as you near the end because the temptation is to just jack it in and refeed. But think about it- you have been 100%, you have been drinking your water and not exercising so with the calorie deficit the weight HAS to come off at some point. Otherwise you would be dead!

I hope your day improves. Maybe if you're not losing and also feeling teary, TOTM could be to blame? Might not have anything to do with it, but it's one possible explanation.

You can definitely do it. 2 weeks will fly, especially since you're in the swing I it, and then you have refeed to look forward to. Trust me, chicken salad never tasted so good and it's not far away for you. Chin up my lovely. X

thankyou so much my love. Your pics are my inspiration to keep going! i think it might be TOTM, hope it is which will explain feeling low. yes before you know it 2 week will have passed and i can say I HAVE DONE IT!!!

I STS 2 weeks ago and then had one of my biggest losses the following week. Its annoying as anything when it happens, but as long as YOU know that you have been 100% then the results will show up eventually. End is in sight - just stick with it

ETA: I notice your BMI is down at 22 now which is amazing. I'm still stuck at 24.5 and fed up that people are starting to act like I have some kind of eating disorder cause in terms of lbs I don't weigh very much. I KNOW that lots of people would like to be 8 stone 5 but then again lots of people aren't 4 foot 10 ! 8st 5lb on an average height person is at the bottom of the BMI range, but on me it is right at the top.

I'm annoyed today that I am getting a hard time for "going too far" when I am actually only *just* in the healthy weight range for my height. It is frustrating that people who are taller than me, yet have much lower BMI's don't seem to get such a hard time. I guess it is because an ideal weight of 8 or 9 stone something doesn't seem as extreme as my goal of 7 stone something but it is all completely relative ! People just don't take in to account that I am not even 5 foot tall *sigh*

thanks hun for replying. your commetns have really made m feel better. hopefully a good loss nxt week. abou ppl sayin you are going to far, u set a goal YOU are happy with it. ppl can say that for a numbr of good reasons, either good intentions or bad intentions but u stick to what you want to get to and dont let anyway sway you. I guess cos when you say 8 stne it sounds very low but you are tiny and you know what is right for you. keep going xxx

Well done whirly!

Misscolumbo - 2lbs is 4 packs of butter! So well done!

Ahh Goose, it sounds like its just water! i know how it feels but if your weight is increasing then it sounds like water! Are you exercising? I found that I lost very little weight in the weeks that I exercised. Keep at it hon!

I've lost 5lbs since Friday on TFR... It was obviously all water! I'm half pound off my goal weight... so I've started to refeed again.... Properly this time.... Good luck everyone else! X

thanku sandy, well yes u are right, it must be water cos im not eating any fat am i!!!! this is true and hadnt thought of it like that! 5lbs wahey!!! wow!! super duper. you are the same height as me...waht dress size are u if u dont mind me asking? im being nosey!

awww I know how youfeel Mrs R, if you constanlty plan n oganise like me what you plan to be, wen you plan to refeed etc etc and it desnt go to plan its psycholgically upsetting. maybe a braek will shake up ure metabolims? im hoping mine will. I really nevr wanted to come back on this in january but I juthve to accept it i guess which has taken me a while to get my head round. i guess we do lipotrim because we want fast results thats why we are willing to suffer so much!!! and when that doesnt hppen you think wht the hell!! why bother! but i guess overall on aVLCD you lose more and thats how we need to see it. i guess for me in 4 weeks ive lost 10lbs and actaully thats sounds much bewtter. maybe we needto see a 4 weekly loss as tht will give a better picture. i hopeyou decide what todo,if your not sure start a thread in the main forum and ppl can give u there opiniosn and ideas but i do like yur suggestion of a 4 day refeed, i think it will work. I hve had to eat on certain occasions, not done a refeed b4 as things sprung up all of a sdden but alway hd a small (very small) amount and went for high protein foods like meat and avoided all carbs completly and still had good losses.

sendin hugs xx

3lb for me this week!! I'm actually really happy with that! I can officially say I have lost exactly 2 stone in 6 weeks! Can't complain... U can't have fantastic losses every week!
Just 3 days left of TFR a I am refeeding on Saturday! Eeeek the thought terrifies me! Anyway hoping these 3 days I can loose a pound before refeed! Every little helps haha

well done, that is absolutley fantastic! its lossed like this tht make u keep going nf keep u motivated!well done n keep at it xx

Awww goose don't be disheartened! I had a few rubbish weeks but I always had a fantastic one the following week! Your body does different thing different times of the month and there's no explanation for it!
I remember few weeks ago I had weighed mid week an lost 5 lbs and by time my weigh In at the pharmacy came I had only lost 2 so technically gaine the other 3lb I lost and I didn't even have my period or exercise!! But then the following week. Lost 5 lb... So I'm sure the scales will show u a magnificent loss next week! And bare in mind u haven't got a lot to loose so that half a pound is prob all ur body physically wants to go ha
Keep ya was up you've done incredibly so far!

thankyou natalie. your comments are really helpful and ahve made me see things from a different perpective. thnks xx

goose said:
thanku sandy, well yes u are right, it must be water cos im not eating any fat am i!!!! this is true and hadnt thought of it like that! 5lbs wahey!!! wow!! super duper. you are the same height as me...waht dress size are u if u dont mind me asking? im being nosey!

I'm convinced its water especially as its your totm. Probably a bit too much info but I always get achy boobs when I have water retention! Even when I refed a couple of weeks ago my boobs ached and I knew - even though i couldnt weigh myself- that it was water weight going on as that didn't happen the time before!

I'm 9 st 10 and a size 10 waist now. My boobs have always been massive however so I'm now getting into a 12 on top. It's bizarre because I've had to buy new trousers over the last two weeks and still can't get my head around buying size 10's. I think the 10s are still a bit roomy but in some ways I refuse to even consider trying an 8 because I see myself as a 12 at least! What size are you now? Xxx

Ms R said:

My original goals were the same as yours MRS R and I had to refeed at my revised goal of 10.6 due to weddings etc. I stayed at that weight for two months whilst I maintained and came back last month to reach my first goal which I have now done. The benefits in refeeding and maintaining is that when you go back to TFR you get a big loss the first week and don't need to be on TFR as long as you would if you were only loosing 2lbs per week!

Everyone is always on a detox or diet in January so i find it easier to diet in Jan anyway, as no one really goes out either. I've still lost weight when ive had one chicken salad a day so with your suggestion above you may find you could still loose weight.. However with a 4 day refeed you may find you put on a little water when you start to re- introduce potatos etc

I'm also attaching my picture again for you of 12 packs of butter which equate to 3lb so you can see how much fat you've lost this week! its loads! if you can't see it very well pop into a supermarket Tom! It made me feel loads better!

You ve done so well so far and You certainly have not failed to me! Xxx

image-3921873100.jpg

missuscolumbo said:
Another 2 lb off this week. Pharmacist is starting to get a bit hesitant about letting me stay on LT because I am only weighing in at 8st 5 lb now - which I know isn't much in terms of weight but according to the charts my ideal weight is between 6st 3 (silly) and 8 st 9

Thing is, I am so short that I don't even show on the BMI charts,. When people just look at the weight in terms of lbs without taking in to account BMI the result is quite is very misleading ! I have explained to the pharmacist that my goal is to get to a mid range BMI of about 22 - 23 as even though I don't weigh much at the moment it would only take a couple of lbs to push me right back in to the overweight category (I've only JUST sneaked under 25 in the last week or so).

Only going to be a week or maybe 2 more for me as the last pharmacy weigh in will be 11 Dec to give me 2 weeks to refeed in time for Christmas.

Good luck to all the rest of the Tuesday weigh in club. Heres hoping for some good results today !

Sorry miss Columbo meant to say 2lbs is 8 packs of butter, not 4 as I put earlier! Wow! X

Thanks ladies - I'm more than fine with 2lb this week as that has pretty much been the pattern of my losses on this plan. I'm just narked at people (who should really know better) coming over all "are you sure you haven't got a problem" when my BMI is a more than healthy 24.5.

I'm convinced its water especially as its your totm. Probably a bit too much info but I always get achy boobs when I have water retention! Even when I refed a couple of weeks ago my boobs ached and I knew - even though i couldnt weigh myself- that it was water weight going on as that didn't happen the time before!

I'm 9 st 10 and a size 10 waist now. My boobs have always been massive however so I'm now getting into a 12 on top. It's bizarre because I've had to buy new trousers over the last two weeks and still can't get my head around buying size 10's. I think the 10s are still a bit roomy but in some ways I refuse to even consider trying an 8 because I see myself as a 12 at least! What size are you now? Xxx[/QUOTE

usd to get achy boobs not as hug as they were b4! Bohoo. But i a classic curvy girl so i think ill never look skinny! Im a size 10-12 now. Would loveeee to be a 8-10. Even a comfy small size 10 would be fab! I think some ppl think my target is low but i think my body shape means i need to lose that bit more to be happy with my shape. My weight is measured 1st thing in the morning butt naked! Always 3lbs heavier at gym.

Oh and get ure sexy ass into some size 8's girl!!!!

Back