TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

BM - thank you for your kind words and support. I really felt rubbish after my weigh in but I'm now just starting to get over it and look forward to next Tuesday weigh in x

Nataliej - 3lb is a really great loss, well done and thank you for your kind words also x

Maggie3333 - almost 9lb in your first week is a brilliant result, well done. Hope you have a really good week and enjoy another good loss next week.

Goose - Thank you for the much needed hugs. I'm still smarting a bit but I am feeling a little better and starting to look forward to next weeks weigh in. Maybe I have a big loss then and I will forget all about my misery!! Best of luck to you x

Sandy38 - Maybe you're right about the metabolisim boost but I really really didn't want to ever go back on these disgusting shakes ever again so I was determined to just stick on them until I reach goal and then never have to do it again. I thought that if I got to my initial revised goal of 10st 5lb then with the refeed I may lose a couple more pounds and then get the rest off with healthy eating and exercise during January so I'd be at my ultimate goal.....maybe....thinking of reducing even the original 9st 12lb goal down to 9st so I can allow a fluctuation between 9st and 9st 7lb.....by my birthday in February. We'll see how it all goes.. I noticed that you said 4pkts of butter was equivalent to 1lb but in actual fact, it's only 2pkts. Each pkt is 250g in weight and 1lb is equal to 453g so 2pkts if we're being total precise is 53g over 1lb. Thanks for the support and kind words, I'm hoping to be jumping up and down next Tuesday with a bigger loss. x

Busy mum... I'm sitting here laughing as you are right about the packs of butter.... I always knew Maths was not my strong point! Keep smiling.... You'll get there... You know you will! X

Ok, so D-Day for me!!! I hope some of you are eager to know what I’ve lost?!?! Well drum roll…. After last weeks measly 0.5lb loss I can say Wooohooooo I’’ve lost 3 lbs!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO chuffed!! And there is FINALLY an 8 in front of my weight!!!! Cannot believe it. Nothing different in particular, kept up with drinking 2 huge glasses of warm water every morning and drinking lots during the day. no exercise in particular apart from walking.

Moral of the story?! Don’t give up!!! Keep going and the results will be OH SO WORTH IT!!! Even if you have bad weeks, with lipotrim you are pretty much guaranteed that something will come off!!

I don’t know where the time has flown by, but when I started I was squeezing into my size 16’s and this weekend I bought a pair of grey skinny size 10 jeans from primark and wore with a t shirt and felt on top of the world! Never dreamt I could wear that!

Remember this is just a time and it will pass! Keep going, before you know it you will be at target. The worst thing is to feel this time next month/next 6 months/next year “if only I kept with lipotrim I would not be overweight”. Don’t let that be you! Let it be that this time in next month or year you can say “I’m soooo glad I stuck with it because that time has passed and I happy with my weight and more confident and healthy”

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!!!

Ok, so D-Day for me!!! I hope some of you are eager to know what I've lost?!?! Well drum roll.... After last weeks measly 0.5lb loss I can say Wooohooooo I''ve lost 3 lbs!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO chuffed!! And there is FINALLY an 8 in front of my weight!!!! Cannot believe it. Nothing different in particular, kept up with drinking 2 huge glasses of warm water every morning and drinking lots during the day. no exercise in particular apart from walking.

Moral of the story?! Don't give up!!! Keep going and the results will be OH SO WORTH IT!!! Even if you have bad weeks, with lipotrim you are pretty much guaranteed that something will come off!!

I don't know where the time has flown by, but when I started I was squeezing into my size 16's and this weekend I bought a pair of grey skinny size 10 jeans from primark and wore with a t shirt and felt on top of the world! Never dreamt I could wear that!

Remember this is just a time and it will pass! Keep going, before you know it you will be at target. The worst thing is to feel this time next month/next 6 months/next year "if only I kept with lipotrim I would not be overweight". Don't let that be you! Let it be that this time in next month or year you can say "I'm soooo glad I stuck with it because that time has passed and I happy with my weight and more confident and healthy"

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!!!

Oh well done Goose!!!! Bet ur thrilled, so so happy for u xx

thankyou so much yeye!! We can ALL do this!!!

GO GO GOOSE!!!

YYEEEHHHHHHH! Fantastic news! OMG into the 8 stone bracket!! Well done for keeping at it when you could have caved, FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE!

Awwwww well done Goose, you're amazing and such an inspirational post for everybody to take note off. You truely are a star and a brilliant motivator to not only me but I'm sure everybody on here.

How fantastic to be 8stone something!!!!! I could never be 8stone something but I am now fitting into a size 10 and I'm 11stone something........just goes to show that we really should go by what size we can fit into and if we're comfortable and happy with that rather than the number on the scales as that's only a guide. We all have different body shapes and different heights and some of us....ie ME...have heavy bones!!!!

Yey come on the other Tuesday losers, follow this great lead, I hope to be doing so myself later.

Just 1 lb for me this week. Pharmacist really isn't happy about letting me stay on as they think I have lost enough - I know I have lost loads and I am no longer in the overweight category, but I'd like to be in the middle of the "healthy" BMI range. Definitely my last week on LT as I need to refeed for Christmas. Going to have to come up with a plan as to how to lose the final 6lb....

Just 1 lb for me this week. Pharmacist really isn't happy about letting me stay on as they think I have lost enough - I know I have lost loads and I am no longer in the overweight category, but I'd like to be in the middle of the "healthy" BMI range. Definitely my last week on LT as I need to refeed for Christmas. Going to have to come up with a plan as to how to lose the final 6lb....

Hi Missuscolumbo. Well done for your 1lb loss this week. One more week to go of LT so hopefully you can finish it off with a great loss leaving you only with a final say 3 lbs to lose. You're so determined I'm sure you can come up with a final plan to lose it.

Best wishes for your final week.

thats so annoying! the pharmacy telling you when to stop!! urghhh! can't you say you have rung lipotrim and asked them how long you are allowed to stay on lipotrim and they said that your target weight can be anything as long as it's within the healthy BMI range and not under it, maybe that will let them let you stay on it?? be firm and tell them that there is no reason for them to stop you. none the less, even if u do stop I KNOW you will lose that last bit another way with no problem, chin up and keep us updated. Well done for the fantastic progress you have made on your journey xx

Hello all, 3lb for me this week I'm rather happy with that, 1 week left till refeed so I wanna loose 4lb to reach goal of 2.5 stone loss :) fingers crossed x
And another question how much do u make 73.7 kg to be in pounds because I googled it and comes up less than what the pharmacy have told me?

Hello all, 3lb for me this week I'm rather happy with that, 1 week left till refeed so I wanna loose 4lb to reach goal of 2.5 stone loss :) fingers crossed x
And another question how much do u make 73.7 kg to be in pounds because I googled it and comes up less than what the pharmacy have told me?

It's 11 stone 8.4lb Natalie! Well done on another great loss! X

Well done Nataliej, great loss! Best wishes for your last week. I agree with squishy 11st 8lbs.

That's brill thanks squishy! Pharmacist has 11stone 9 wrote down!! Every pound counts haha! That means I only have 3lb to reach my goal of 11.5 wohoooo and I'm now a size 12

Fantastic!! Well done you! Skinny Minnie! X

Back