TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Fantastic!! Well done you! Skinny Minnie! X

I wish I were skinny! But I'm happy with my shape its nice and curvy .. I'm 5'7 nearly so size 12 looks alright ha...
Just found out ages been converting the kg in lb wrong all along ha.. And the lb into stones all wrong too... If I am 73.7 kg on google it says I am 11 stone 6 she's way off ha at least she didn't mis judge it the other way!

I wish I were skinny! But I'm happy with my shape its nice and curvy .. I'm 5'7 nearly so size 12 looks alright ha...
Just found out ages been converting the kg in lb wrong all along ha.. And the lb into stones all wrong too... If I am 73.7 kg on google it says I am 11 stone 6 she's way off ha at least she didn't mis judge it the other way!

Exactly, it would be worse if you were heavier than you thought!! 73.7kg is 11.6 stone, but 0.6 of a stone is 8.4lb if that makes sense? 0.6 doesn't mean 6lb!! I have a converter app on my phone which I couldn't live without!

Size 12 is a lovely size I think. Not too skinny! Nice and healthy. X

Exactly, it would be worse if you were heavier than you thought!! 73.7kg is 11.6 stone, but 0.6 of a stone is 8.4lb if that makes sense? 0.6 doesn't mean 6lb!! I have a converter app on my phone which I couldn't live without!

Ahhh I see well I'm still so happy to know I'm a whole lb less than I realised! :) 1lb away from 11.5... I agree I've never thought of size 12 as big but it's border lining... Too risky for me I wanna get myselfs into size 10 in new year through exercise etc! Don't mind how long it takes

What's the app Aswell please I'm all over tht!

What's the app Aswell please I'm all over tht!

It says "Convert Units" under it but I'm but sure if that's the name on the App Store!! I'm sure there are lots of different ones to choose from!

I agree, I'm a 10 on top now and a 12 on the bottom. Will be happier when I'm 10 all over but 12 isn't too bad for the moment! X

It says "Convert Units" under it but I'm but sure if that's the name on the App Store!! I'm sure there are lots of different ones to choose from!

I agree, I'm a 10 on top now and a 12 on the bottom. Will be happier when I'm 10 all over but 12 isn't too bad for the moment! X

Ok thanks il go an have a search for it :)
Yeh I think a 10 is everyone's dream size to be in I've always thought of that as the perfect size... Slim

Well done Misscolumbo, 1lb at your stage of weight loss is really good. The Pharmacist can't stop you losing weight by healthy eating so maybe do the refeed next week and it could be that the food boosts your metabolism and you could lose it faster than if you stayed on LT. Best of luck whatever you decide to do xx

Whirly very well done to you also, 3.5lb is fantastic, you're really getting into the swing of it now. Heres to a great loss for you next week also.

One word to describe how I feel about my result tonight

GUTTED!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I can't believe I only lost 1.5lb. I was so shocked I got on and off the scales 3 times!!! What upset me even more is that when I got home, my hubby had his weekly weigh in on our electronic home scales and I decided to jump on and see what they weighed me in at and I was 4.5lb heavier than the Pharmacy scales. I just felt like it's just a waste of time and I have gone through hell this last week because I've had really bad problems with my bowels having to take both Dulcolax & Microlax which left me with residual pains for the last 4 days. I would have thought that after a good clear out of my inner workings It would have helped with a bigger weight loss but no....it was just so rubbish and I'm totally devastated.

My Pharmacist was saying that as I've lost a lot of weight that maybe I need to refeed and lose the rest with healthy eating as she feels maybe I've just had enough but I disagree. I'm swapping my weigh in day to Saturday mornings so will be weighing in again in just 3 days time and hopefully as its a morning weigh in, I'll have a more accurate record of my weight without fluid weight after a ling day in work. I may help lift my spirits, it may not, will have to wait & see what happens on Saturday.

So what did I do to take my mind of my misery???? I've been in the kitchen all night baking & cooking & preparing food stuffs for Christmas which has really taken my mind of it all and I'm going to just keep on going and will see what happens in the next week.

Aw Ms R try not to be too disappointed at least you lost something and it was the end of the day, everyone is heavier on a night. I had a really hard week last week and stayed the bloody same! I was gutted but pinning my hopes on a good loss next week. You've lost loads already and i remember from the last time i did it losses slow right down at the end when its time to re-feed. You've done brilliant to last this long and lose this much. Well done.x

Thank you Jojo, I'm feeling a little more positive this morning. I just threw myself into my kitchen last night and did loads of baking and cooking and preparing foods for Christmas so it took my mind off things and I achieved a lot too so pressure off me for Christmas preparations.

I'm going to see how I fair on Saturday with a morning weigh in. This will give me a much better indication of where I'm really up to compared to the last time I did this diet about 4yrs ago when I weighed in on a Saturday morning so fingers crossed. If after this Saturdays weigh in I don't lose much on the follow up Saturday's weigh in then I may very well consider starting my refeed earlier than originally planned to see if the introduction of food boosts my metabolism back to life, will see what happens.

In terms of your own weight loss, how long have you been on the diet and what have your weekly losses been? It would be helpful to do a signature similar to mine and others as we can then see your weekly progress and see if there is a pattern evolving for you. I really do hope you have a big loss next week, fingers crossed for you.

One word to describe how I feel about my result tonight

GUTTED!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I can't believe I only lost 1.5lb. I was so shocked I got on and off the scales 3 times!!! What upset me even more is that when I got home, my hubby had his weekly weigh in on our electronic home scales and I decided to jump on and see what they weighed me in at and I was 4.5lb heavier than the Pharmacy scales. I just felt like it's just a waste of time and I have gone through hell this last week because I've had really bad problems with my bowels having to take both Dulcolax & Microlax which left me with residual pains for the last 4 days. I would have thought that after a good clear out of my inner workings It would have helped with a bigger weight loss but no....it was just so rubbish and I'm totally devastated.

My Pharmacist was saying that as I've lost a lot of weight that maybe I need to refeed and lose the rest with healthy eating as she feels maybe I've just had enough but I disagree. I'm swapping my weigh in day to Saturday mornings so will be weighing in again in just 3 days time and hopefully as its a morning weigh in, I'll have a more accurate record of my weight without fluid weight after a ling day in work. I may help lift my spirits, it may not, will have to wait & see what happens on Saturday.

So what did I do to take my mind of my misery???? I've been in the kitchen all night baking & cooking & preparing food stuffs for Christmas which has really taken my mind of it all and I'm going to just keep on going and will see what happens in the next week.

ok now! you listen to me loud and clear and you listen to me good mrs!

I want you to STOP feeling crap and feel positive you are doing something to change your life. I know how it feels to have a measly loss but 1.5lbs is bleeding a hell of a lot better off than on. it is still a decent loss and if u stick with it you HAVE to lose weight, there is no other posiibility BUT to lose weight, you're in ketosis...you HAVE to lose weight, its just that some weeks the rate it comes of at is not the rate WE want it to come off but none the less IT IS COMING OFF!!! look at me...i lost half a crappy pound but i stuck with it and lost 3lbs this week, try to look at your weight loss as overall in a month rather than weekly, as overall in the month you will lose a stone which you cant guarntedd on any other diet. regarding what you weigh at home i really wouldnt worry, i weighed at home as 8st 13.5lbs and on my slimming world scales in the evening weighed 9st 5lbs and weighed 9st 3lbs at the pharmacy ones...am i bothered?? no!!! why, cos regardless of what you weigh, as long as its coming of it doesnt matter, so next week i might weight 9st 3lbs at slimming world and 8st 12lbs at home as both scales are differnt... BUT on both scales the weight is coming of, it DOES NOT matter, of course different scales will say different things, if i had 2 scales side by side and hopped on from one to another they would BOTH be differnt! please do not let that put a downer on all you ahve achieved

and in reagrds to ure phrarmacist, tell them to bugger off!!! say you have spoken to lipotrim and have been informed as long as you started with a BMI over 27 youre target weight is set by yourself as long as its within a healthy BMI and not lower so you are allowed to go for as long as you want to. say if they wont let you carry on you will find a pharmacy that will. just be firm and tell them your target weight (id be tempted to go for a lower target weight so they wont stop you as soon as you get to target but than you can decide if you want to stop before you get to your target if that makes sense?) my pharmacist is getting a bit like that, ive said to her that ive always been 9stone most of my life so my target is 9stone and as i weigh a little heavier at the pharmacy when i get to 9st there i should be 8st 10ish on my home scales but she keeps saying, well as your body gets older you find it difficult to get to your old size, im like what the hell, i, if my target is 9st and its healthy thts my choice, and im only in my mid 20's so its not like i feel older or anything!!!
sigh

you get your ass into gear now ok!! no more moping, no more feeling sorry for yourself, dust yourself up, and carry on going strong and before you know it, it will be your next weigh in (I would be temmpted not to go this saturday and go next saturday so you have a bigger loss) and the results will be worth it.

hope you are feeling better. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Well if ever I needed a kick up my ass I just got it!!! Lol.

Goose you're fantastic, thank you sooo much for bothering to take the time to write that great big post for me, I really do appreciate it and I totally agree with everything you've said. I feel sooo much better today, I'm sticking to this regardless because I will lose weight on it, hell I've already lost 4st 5.5lb in 15 weeks!!!

I am so looking forward to Christmas this year because I have a fantastic figure hugging dress to go out in to impress friends who last saw me 4.5st heavier than I am now :).

I have to go get weighed Saturday as I don't have any shakes after Friday night but I'm sure I will have a loss no matter what because I won't have the added water weight first thing in the morning and also I need to get my first Saturday weigh in result to enable a benchmark for next week to see how much I lose in a week. I'll definitely be postine Saturday morning.

Thank you again xxxxxxxxx

Well if ever I needed a kick up my ass I just got it!!! Lol.

Goose you're fantastic, thank you sooo much for bothering to take the time to write that great big post for me, I really do appreciate it and I totally agree with everything you've said. I feel sooo much better today, I'm sticking to this regardless because I will lose weight on it, hell I've already lost 4st 5.5lb in 15 weeks!!!

I am so looking forward to Christmas this year because I have a fantastic figure hugging dress to go out in to impress friends who last saw me 4.5st heavier than I am now :).

I have to go get weighed Saturday as I don't have any shakes after Friday night but I'm sure I will have a loss no matter what because I won't have the added water weight first thing in the morning and also I need to get my first Saturday weigh in result to enable a benchmark for next week to see how much I lose in a week. I'll definitely be postine Saturday morning.

Thank you again xxxxxxxxx

well I am super excited for your saturday weigh ins and hope the result is more to your liking, but whatever the scaless say the fat is burning of ya babe so dont let it dampen your spirits. and OMG 4st 5.5lb in 15 weeks!!! like WOW!!! what can I say?!?!?! you have been on it for only one week more than me and lost more than an extra stone than me in the same time!! now come on lady that is an AWESOME acheivment! now you go and shake that sexy ass of yours girl cos it is looking hot!!!

I hope you are still feeling positive and I can't help it - I talk to much! can;t seem to write a short post! Waste so much time at work on this forum than I wonder why I have to stay at work late to get everything done!! I say 'just write a short post' but it ends up being long and rambly!! hehehe! well if it helps its all good!

well please do let me know how today has gone and look forward to the updates, much love! Off home now, long day at work and I can hear the rain absoultley CHUCKING it down, got an hour drive home as well :( long commute ...the joys of being a 'career woman' as me mother says ;)

much love xxx

Hey there Goose, your positive vibes are hitting me hard & fast.....I'm buzzing because I'm hosting & chairing a meeting for my oppos from across the North West tomorrow and I have 2 guest speakers coming and I've just picked out & tried on my outfit for tomorrow. Get this.....I bought a new size 10 stretchy long sleeve top from Tesco tonight tomgo under the SIZE 10 Trouser suit I shall be wearing at the meeting tomorrow!!!! Its a suit I've had in my wardrobe from when I was last very skinny in a size 10 and it looks soooo good on me.....even if I say so myself. And the best news is that I had a choice of SIZE 10 suits to wear....he he he he. I'm sooo looking forward to the meeting tomorrow as the last time they all saw me....I was 4.5st heavier and that was only 15 weeks ago!!! I will be on tomorrow night posting like mad telling you all about the reaction I get.

I don't always get time to post in work as like today, I didn't get a lunch break so I do majority of my posting of a night.

So I will be going to Salsa tonight to dance my socks off....music is sooo good for the soul and I just love salsaaaa.

Thank you again for the post, luuuuv reading them and the longer e better....my philosophy is why say it in 1 line when you can write an essay!!! Lol

Last edited:
Ms R - Sorry only just catching up with this thread, not been on for a couple of days, children have all been poorly. My God Goose is a great motivator! She is so right with what she says. I know we all focus in on our weekly losses and sometimes we forget the bigger picture. Another 1½lbs of pure fat gone! And size 10 clothes to boot! Fantastic!

glad to know kick up the ass worked!!! and WOW!! back into your size 10's...I know how AMAZING that feels! I am super proud of you. Here's to a good weekend, lets stay 100% My throat is going, feeling really poorly and weak, hope im not coming down with something!

did you get any comments at the meeting??

Yes I got fantastic comments. The disbelief of the people was quite amusing. One girl kept looking at me and saying, I can't believe it, I jusat can't believe it. Another said I looked Fab, somebody said Wow wow, someone said I look loads younger, told I looked glowing and healthy......just loads & loads of brilliant comments....it was great and I felt a million dollars.

Looking forward to my 1st Saturday morning weigh in tomorrow, I'll be posting results at some point xx

So, final weigh in before reefed and the date I was hoping to get to target….well did I?!? I mean I had 3.5 lbs to get to target. How could I possibly lose that so close towards the end of my journey in a week?

Well guess what!! I DID IT !!!!!! Weight loss this week, a mahoosive 3.5 lbs so officially at my target weight! However before I get all excited, for a number of reasons I wont go into detail with hear, I’m carrying on for maybe another 1 or 2 weeks and have lowered my goal weight to 8stone 7lbs.

I will post later on tonight in the main forum a longer post about why and all the stuff that’s been going on but really wanted to update my stats!!

Can’t quite believe it!! I’m actually 8st 9 and ¾ pounds but don’t do quarters so 8st10 it is! But I mean wow!!! Never thought I would get to goal. Do feel really pleased but as I’m under the weather with this whole cold thing I don’t feel as ecstatic as I should. To celebrate however I’m wearing a really cute new dress heheh and I feel great!! Yay!!! Oh how I do love you lipotrim!

Hope the rest of the Tuesday lot are a bunch of LOSERS!!!!

Much love xxx

So, final weigh in before reefed and the date I was hoping to get to target….well did I?!? I mean I had 3.5 lbs to get to target. How could I possibly lose that so close towards the end of my journey in a week?

Well guess what!! I DID IT !!!!!! Weight loss this week, a mahoosive 3.5 lbs so officially at my target weight! However before I get all excited, for a number of reasons I wont go into detail with hear, I’m carrying on for maybe another 1 or 2 weeks and have lowered my goal weight to 8stone 7lbs.

I will post later on tonight in the main forum a longer post about why and all the stuff that’s been going on but really wanted to update my stats!!

Can’t quite believe it!! I’m actually 8st 9 and ¾ pounds but don’t do quarters so 8st10 it is! But I mean wow!!! Never thought I would get to goal. Do feel really pleased but as I’m under the weather with this whole cold thing I don’t feel as ecstatic as I should. To celebrate however I’m wearing a really cute new dress heheh and I feel great!! Yay!!! Oh how I do love you lipotrim!

Hope the rest of the Tuesday lot are a bunch of LOSERS!!!!

Much love xxx

OMG Goose, that is fantastic!!!! You've lost over 3½ stone! You really deserve to feel very proud of yourself.

Back