TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Hi all,

Final weigh in on TFR and I lost 3 lb!!! Really happy with that! I'm now 11 stone 5lb and a healthy bmi range so am refeeding from tomorrow so looking forward to it now and doin some exercising!!!! ?
Total weight loss on TFR is 2 stone 6lb ( really wish I could say 2.5 stone but oh well I'm sure il crack it this week on refeed)

Well done Goose and NatalieJ! Absolutely delighted for you both. X

Hi all,

Final weigh in on TFR and I lost 3 lb!!! Really happy with that! I'm now 11 stone 5lb and a healthy bmi range so am refeeding from tomorrow so looking forward to it now and doin some exercising!!!! ?
Total weight loss on TFR is 2 stone 6lb ( really wish I could say 2.5 stone but oh well I'm sure il crack it this week on refeed)

Well done Natalie!!!! Good luck with your refeed and let us know how you're doing x

Thanks so much to you both! Will keep u all Posted on how my refeed goes!!
Have just purchased new scales... Body analyser ones where it weighs body fat and a setting where u weigh water! Hopefully help me out

Another one here for the final week of TFR and again I'm chalking up a 3lb loss this week - bringing me to 8st 1.

Before I got to the chemist this morning to weight in I had decided that whatever the scales said is the weight I want to stay at. I was trying on clothes the other day, and I caught a glimpse of the ribs under my neckline/between my boobs showing through. So - irrespective of what scales read, I most definitely do NOT want to have visable ribs (well not the ones uner my collar bones anyhooo)

I'm staying on TFR until Saturday - not to do with wanting to lose weight, but I'm taking hols and finishing up work for Christmas this Friday, so I'm going to start my refeed to tie in with my time off so I have plenty of time to adjust to the new plan without any distractions.

With so many of us starting a refeed at the same time, how about staring up a new thread for us chaps who are moving on to the next stage of LT ? I've found some good and interesting recipes for side salads that will perk up grilled chicken that I would like to share, and I'd love to hear other peoples recipe plans :)

Well done to all ! We did it together, and I wouldn't have made it this far without you

PS I'll post an "after" photo later !

Last edited:
Another one here for the final week of TFR and again I'm chalking up a 3lb loss this week - bringing me to 8st 1.

Before I got to the chemist this morning to weight in I had decided that whatever the scales said is the weight I want to stay at. I was trying on clothes the other day, and I caught a glimpse of the ribs under my neckline/between my boobs showing through. So - irrespective of what scales read, I most definitely do NOT want to have visable ribs (well not the ones uner my collar bones anyhooo)

I'm staying on TFR until Saturday - not to do with wanting to lose weight, but I'm taking hols and finishing up work for Christmas this Friday, so I'm going to start my refeed to tie in with my time off so I have plenty of time to adjust to the new plan without any distractions.

With so many of us starting a refeed at the same time, how about staring up a new thread for us chaps who are moving on to the next stage of LT ? I've found some good and interesting recipes for side salads that will perk up grilled chicken that I would like to share, and I'd love to hear other peoples recipe plans :)

Well done to all ! We did it together, and I wouldn't have made it this far without you

Wow well done!! It sounds as tough ur lookin skinny so I agree with you to stay the weight u are!!
My pharmacist said she has hardly anybody on LT at the moment and she says there will be loads on it after new year! Timed it well lol!

I think that's an amazing idea! Shall I start a thread for us in the refeed section? It will be so good to talk to others refeeding!!

Well well well, I move out of the Tuesday losers club and look what happens behind my back!!! Lol

Natalie, well done lady on a brilliant journey and what a fantastic result, how happy you must be feeling right now. I really hope you enjoy the fruits of your labour and slink about i some really sexy figure hugging outfits to just damn well show off because you deserve to.

Well done also to you Misscolumbo, to finish on a 3lb weight loss is such a fantastic boost. I think you're so sensible to go with your gut feelings on your weight rather than BMI, if you're happy with how you look now then just go ahead and enjoy the freedom of having loads of choice of clothes to wear because when you're skinny, you have a bigger choice of clothing to wear.

I was going to congratulate Goose too but unfortunately she is sooooo skinny now that I can't see her anymore!!!! Goose where thhe devil are you....oh there you are, come out from behind that lampost girl!!! What a way to finish your LT...well your originally planned finish date and to be 8st anything is just amazing. You are only 1" taller than me and you're over 2st lighter but we're both in a size 10....how weird is that? I'm interested to learn of your decision to continue and the reasons behind it and I wish you the best of luck with it, I'm on for another 2 weeks myself so kets keep that support going lady, we're on course for sexy super slim city and we're approaching fast.

So the very best of luck to younre-feeders, I really hope it goes well and to plan and I look forward to the thread on your journeys as I will be joining youu soon enough with some healthy recipe ideas myself to share.

Well done MissColumbo very excited for you! xx

Another great loss missuscolumbo! You have done fantastically well, 4st 5lbs lighter! Great idea to share receipes in the refeed section, I should be over there in July!

So, final weigh in before reefed and the date I was hoping to get to target….well did I?!? I mean I had 3.5 lbs to get to target. How could I possibly lose that so close towards the end of my journey in a week?

Well guess what!! I DID IT !!!!!! Weight loss this week, a mahoosive 3.5 lbs so officially at my target weight! However before I get all excited, for a number of reasons I wont go into detail with hear, I’m carrying on for maybe another 1 or 2 weeks and have lowered my goal weight to 8stone 7lbs.

I will post later on tonight in the main forum a longer post about why and all the stuff that’s been going on but really wanted to update my stats!!

Can’t quite believe it!! I’m actually 8st 9 and ¾ pounds but don’t do quarters so 8st10 it is! But I mean wow!!! Never thought I would get to goal. Do feel really pleased but as I’m under the weather with this whole cold thing I don’t feel as ecstatic as I should. To celebrate however I’m wearing a really cute new dress heheh and I feel great!! Yay!!! Oh how I do love you lipotrim!

Hope the rest of the Tuesday lot are a bunch of LOSERS!!!!

Much love xxx
Congratulations,how good is that 3 stone 7.5 in 15 weeks.:smiley1842:

Hi all,

Congratulations.:winner:

Another one look being the he final week of TFR and again I'm chalking up a 3lb loss this week - bringing me to 8st 1.

Well done.You are so right about how you look being The way to go.Look forward to see your pictures.Its so encouraging to see people at the end of TRF journey with great results like yours.:wow:All the best for the start of refeed and mainenance.x

Hello all,

Quick update, sorry I have been meaning to write a post on all that is going on with my weightloss journey but things have been sooooo manic and hectic and actually feel exhausted. Not really had much of a chance to come onto the forum which is such a shame and I really feel out of it! Like I don’t know how everyone’s getting on. I will be back properly and spend time going through how everyone has been getting on but it won’t be anytime this week I doubt, maybe even after Xmas and I’ll post more of the reasons why I’ve chosen what to do etc etc.

So another week of LT and I lost 3lbs again making my weight now 8st 7lbs. I would say I feel confident saying I’m a size 10 now however hubby bought me some size 10 topshop skinny jeans and they were a little loose for me : ) I feel happy at this weight and I think the 3lbs has actually made a big difference believe it or not, Im staying on another week, again reasons I will explain later, but I do plan on ‘cheating’ maybe on Thursday and will have to eat at the weekend as it’s the special occasion!! I have found with my experience as long as I am careful what I eat (no carbs) I am fine with the cheats and don’t need a reefed week and don’t get sick or feel unwell at all and I have no problems getting back onto it 100%, and again with everything going on right now I am so stressed this would not be the time to plan and attempt reefed cos I know I would have messed it up big time.

got the special occasion this weekend where hopefully my inlaws will see how fab I have done!! I have got the outfit I am wearing, It was made to measure and too baggy by the time it arrived 5 weeks after the fitting so the tailor did a fab job taking it in and if I day so it looks GORGEOUS!! I feel so slim and sexy and can’t wait to wear it!

So muct go, I think I would like to maintain now at 8st 7lbs, however I am doing another week and would love to get down to 8st 3lbs making a nice neat 4stone loss and giving me leeway. I think that is right for my body as I wouldn’t be losing the weight if it wasn’t and I’ve always wanted to be a size 8 – 10 so I think I will be at that weight.

Ok cheerio, really must go!!! Should be working!! Arghhhh!!
Love and hugs to you all
Hope you area all doing super well and are a BIG BUNCH OF LOSERS!!! Lol!! xxx

Well done to you goose that is amazing wish I had your will power. This refeed really isn't working for me just so much choice can't deal with it

I started my refeed on Saturday, but I went to weigh in today, (as I plan to for the next few weeks just so I can get a handle of my portion control and making sure that weight isn't creeping back on) and I have no idea how it has happened but I have somehow lost another 2 lb bringing me down to 7st 13.

Goose - isn't it strange how a few lb can make such a huge difference to the way clothes fit ? I had exactly the same experience. I bought a size 10 wardrobe when I hit 8st 7lb, and then when I lost another 4 lb they all fell off me so I had to take the whole lot back ! I am a small size 8 now - in fact I could probably squeeze in to a 6 as the other day I tried on a size 8 skirt and it fell down on to my hips. I don't want to be a 6 though (I've just bought MASSES of size 8 clothes) seriously I have gone crazy with the shopping the last month (I'd also been saving up money when dieting ready for my new wardrobe) I've spent it all - and then some *oops*

Keep at it Tuesday losers - you're doing a great job !

Wow Goose, you're doing fab, you must post a picture of yourself in your new outfit. Can't believe you want to lose more weight, you're already a skinny minnie!!

Mburke, you've done really well so far, why don't you sit down for half an hour with notepad & pen & plan out your meals. I find doing this for my family really helps, just choose a protein for every day, then your vegetables and then it's just what type of carbs be it rice, pasta or potatoes then ensure you weigh out yours before cooking it so you just dish up what you've weighed out for yourself. Have you tried those microwavable porridge breakfasts? They're only about 150 cals, similar to a shake and because its hot & oats, it will keep you satisfied til lunch time. You only now have to think of lunch which again should be a healthy option, maybe try some home made vegetable soup to snack on too and some fruit throughout the day. Whatever you choose, just plan, plan, plan & that should really help keep you on track. Best of luck xx

Misscolumbo, you're obviously having such a great time enjoying your new sexy body, it's really great to hear you buzzing with excitement and all in time for Christmas. I bet you have loads of Christmas outfits to choos from.....too many outfits & not enough days to wear them on!! Lol Really well done to you, you've cracked it. Xx

Hello all,

Finished my week refeed and have lost 1lb!!! Totally chuffed with that! I was hating eating those carbs but I've still lost so I'm buzzing!!
Really enjoying healthy eating! Not craving anything bad I literally look at chocolate and think 'grose' I'm always satisfied with my meals!
I have been having chicken for lunch and dinner haha so in going to be a chicken in a minute! Enjoying my salads etc!
Fri and sat I went out and drank vodka diet coke too so I was actually even a bit naughty on refeed so I'm pleased to be another lb down !!!
Overall loos 2.5 stone

Hey ms r thanks for taking the time to give me some advise. All was going well till Friday I had weight myself and gone down to 11st13lbs but himself came home with a curry which was the start of the end for me share this with my son.on Sunday ended up having chocolate cake which I baked as I thought the smell would be enough but no it didnt help the same thing on Monday looking for cake and eat it. But today I started on the slimandsave and I have found it fine and I am really happy to do this over Xmas as I really thinking I would end up a stone heavier if I kept picking so please keep me in your thoughts as I have come to far to go back to that dark place called morbidly obese just want to gt to healthy forgot to say weight myself yesterday morning 12st3lbs. Getting weight in the morning for my official weigh in day

Back