TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Well done Naalie, you've done sooo well, I bet getting that 2.5st off has made such a difference to how you feel about yourself and you are now so much healthier on the inside as well as the outside. Your re-feed is obviously going really well too, pat yourself on the back, you should be soo proud of yourself. Best of luck with the rest of your re-feed and ongoing healthy eating.

Mburke, you really have done sooo well losing over 4st on a very hard diet. If you're finding it hard to resist the naughty stuff then just don't buy it or make it, your family won't starve because they don't have chocolate cake and indeed going forward, if you are to keep the weight off and ensure your family eat a healthy balanced diet then it will do them a power of good if they now get used to not having naughty stuff to eat. I never buy what I call rubbish junk food anymore, if it's not in the house then we can't eat it and its surprising how quick they get used to it. I always make sure there is fruit & healthy snacks in the house and then its their choice to eat them or not.

Good luck with the slim and save, I hope it works well for you. Xx

not a good week for me. + 3lbs

Massve binge over 3 days

not recommeded :( I have never had such painful stomuch cramps ever

me and food are a messed up relationship

I have alot of thinking to do. Alot.

I will battle these demons

I am back 100% on this, to get to goal and to give me time to think about how to help me manage my 'relationship' with food

I have worked TOO hard to pile all this weight back on - that would sure make the inlaws smug. they've hinted I'll put it all back on

I CAN'T put it back on. I WON'T! I feel too good now to want to go back.

oh god help me please.

why? why do we have such issues. sob sob. I will get through this.

hello Goose,

don't worry too much, you've lost nearly 4stones, which means you are strong enough to go through everything. I know what you mean when you say that people think we will put the weight back on, I have a friend who loughs at me when she hears that I am dieting because I normaly put all the weight back on. So this time I didn't even tell her that I am on LT, and this time I WON'T PUT IT BACK ON!! her ironic comments ring still in my ears and I've decided that I will do everything to stay slim when I loose weight. So don't worry we are all struggling otherwise we wouldn't be here. Just make sure you loose these couple of pounds that you gained now and keep going, you will get to your goal!

thankyou newgirl. I think as I have also been so busy these last few weeks and not been able to come on here for support it has not helped. I need to keep on this forum as a lot of people have the same issues and we need to support each other. I know the feeling about putting it all bak on :( Newgirl i feel SOO amazing having lost all this weight through sheer hard work and pure determination, going to such an extreme diet like LT to help us yet there are so many of us who easily slip back into the dark places we were before. Lets try not to let that happen again. This timw WE WILL be different. WE CAN DO THIS, I'm not going to let this control me and if I slip up I will sort it out rather than let it get out of control

Goose, well done for coming back 100% until you're on a better path. I've had some suggestion from family that this is almost a waste of time as I'll put it all back on again. Long conversation with my other half this morning about support to prevent that from happening has been really helpful. I never want to have to do this again, and I'm going to have to learn to deal with emotions in a more practical way instead of eating. Learning to speak my mind more instead of burying feelings in food. Good to have you around again x x x :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

goose;589 good week for me. + 3lbs Massve binge over 3 days not recommeded :( I have never had such painful stomuch cramps ever me and food are a messed up relationship I have alot of thinking to do. Alot. I will battle these demons I am back 100% on this said:
Hi Goose,I have heard that food addiction is harder to break than any other addiction as you cant live forever without it unlike other addictions,an after tfr,we have to go back to it.The thing is we need to realise it is an addiction and also unfortunately ther are people who seem ,for various reasons (they do not understand,they are jealous or just nasty) who want us to fail.I know that I will always have to be mindful of my eating habits and need to control them so they dont control me,I will not allow food or people to control my life,as if I do then I have a choice which way it goes.I think we have to be careful not to think we will never slip up as if we do and we are not prepared for that,we can beat ourselves up so badly that it just makes things a hundred times worse,but if we allow for it we can learn from that mistake and get straight back on track,just as you are doing now.We need to take each day and possibly each hour at a time,ignore the negative peopke ,concentrate on any that support us and if there arent any,come on this great forum,but decide we will be strong and then plan for any tough times we know are coming up in advance and learn to pick ourselves up from any that catch us unawares and keep going forward.If we can plan it really helps.(Fail to plan,plan to fail.)Also will we are on tfr its a good time,probably after christmas madness,to try and find out what our eating triggers are,for some its sugar addjction,for others many underlying causes,but if we can find out what they are its half the battle.I really feel I am there with that,but still need to always be aware of what I eat,as its easy to get back to confort eating.My dad died at beginning of this year and my mum has really struggled,and if I can do this diet now and know I can do anythingin the future.A lot of my problem as been because I have allowed people to bully me and push me around in the past,but not any more!!:soapbox: Hope this helps,keep strong.X Happy Boxing day.x

Just finished my first week and lost 11lbs eeeeeeekkkkkkk so happy right now!

Well done Berta!!! That's fabulous!!! Good luck for week 2!!

Join us on the February challenge thread if you fancy it :)

Had my 2nd weigh in and lost 4.5lbs, was a little dissappointed but better a loss than a gain :)

Hi Berta!

That's a fantastic loss! You've lost over a stone in 2 weeks and should be very happy! Well done! x x x

Had my 2nd weigh in and lost 4.5lbs, was a little dissappointed but better a loss than a gain :)

Don't be disappointed that's a fantastic second weeks loss! Well done.

Lost another 4.5lbs this week. Really pleased as I was at a wedding on Sunday and was still able to loose weight. Back on the Lipotrim now 100%

Well done Berta!! 20lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic!! x x x

I would be kissing the pharmacist if I had that weight loss. Honestly been doing this for 5 weeks & lost 1.7st. It's coming off in drips & drabs. If I lost over 3.5lbs each week I would be really happy. Only managed 2 last week. Hopefully better result this Fri. Plus you won't lose that with a normal diet. Even my loss is considered huge compared to a normal one. Remember you won't prob ever get as big as a loss as your first weigh in. Good luck hun. I'm pleased for you.

Thanks Kay and Sam, I'm feeling much better about the losses now.:D Think I was only a little gutted going from 11lbs to 4 but it all adds up and thats the main thing.:) Your right Sam, I could never sustain such big loses week after week on a normal diet. Hopefully it will continue. I personally find it easier to say no to all food, even if I'm out with friends or my fiance and they eat something that smells amazing, than choosing the healthier options all the time. It's far to easy to say "Well its only one portion of chips/chocolate bar/etc. etc. I'll be extra good tomorrow!":ashamed0005:

Lost another 4.5lbs this week. Really pleased as I was at a wedding on Sunday and was still able to loose weight. Back on the Lipotrim now 100%

Another great loss. Well done!

20lbs in 3 weeks, that's fantastic, well done x

Thanks :) You've done really well too, must have been great to get such big loses in your first month

Back