-------Tuesday Weigh-in-------

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I APPARENTLY lost 3.5lbs!! :eek: this is my first 100% week, thanks to Squiddie's "100% until Christmas" thread! :)

Good luck to everyone getting weighed today xxx

WOW! Well done to you and good luck to all weighing in today :)

i did weigh in and stayed the same, so heres to a new week, My dd seems over her sickness bug and I had an early night, first time in ages.

I stayed the same this week, but I think I now why, so here goes a brand new 100% week, good luck everyone weighing today x

Excellent Julianne! Star week for me this week so hoping to STS. Can't face a gain 3 weeks in a row! I've been 95% this week apart from last night when I went out for a meal - didn't do hideously badly but not saintly either! Shall find out later tonight.

Hope you don't mind me joining you all on here.

I weighed in this morning and have gained 2lb :sigh:. Is first week back on plan and I am a little gutted. Had a sickness bug the weekend before though, so maybe not the best time to wi after not eating or drinking all weekend!

Will hopefully have better result to report next week.

Good luck to all those weighing in today, and well done for all the losses.

Cara. x

I lost 1 this week, I was expecting a gain so I was quite happy with that. I'm away for a week now so I hope I can be fairly sensible and not have to work too hard when I get back.

Good luck everyone else getting weighed today xx

Morning all!!

2lb of for me this week!! WOOP WOOP!!! That is my 1lb gain off and more from last week! Bring on next week!!!

Well done Julianne that is fantastic!!

Well done to all tuesday weighers and good luck to everyone weighing later!! x

I'm dreading WI tonight - I was only 2lbs away from my stone but for some reason I don't think I've lost anything and hopefully not gained :(

Last edited:
I've lost 0.5lb so was a little bit disappointed. It's * week this week though and always either have a gain or STS. I put last weeks STS down to * week but it didn't turn up on time. It was 3 days late. So I think my small loss might be down to * week.....but I don't know why I sts last week :cool: At least it's off and not on.

Just 5 and half lbs to go to my xmas mini target which will get me my 3st award.

3.5lbs lost for me too!

1st weigh in since re-joining made a few errors during the week, so i'm very happy indeedy! :D

Well done to everyone else!

Well done everybody!
I weighed myself for the first time today and have lost 2.75 lbs in the past week although my ticker has rounded that up to 3. I'm not complaining! lol
I'm thrilled and it's given me the encouragement I need to carry on.

STS same this week - thank GOD! I now remember having 107.5 syns on Saturday (wedding) so I'm very very pleased with that!

Back