Tuesday weigh in?

Well i got it off ebay so i never had one..im doing pp online rather than paying to go to meetings and stuff cus im majorly poor!!

Oh and I also wanted to ask..when people say lose 25% or like mine says lost 6% what does that mean? Percent of what? :D x

That's your percentage of body weight lost, so if your starting weight is 100%, then each loss is a percentage taken off,

it's the percentage of you're body weight that you have lost :)

Ahhh cool!! :) So ive lost 6% yay! :D hehe! Thank you :D x

Yay! Hope all u lovely tues weighers are doing well cx

it's been a very weird week for me, party, binging, then detox to try and balance it, then a gap day eating normal with chocolate (yum) and then back to detox.

my body has been thrown all over the place this week and i have no idea what it's going to do.

good luck for tomorrow everyone :)

I have to weigh Wed AM this week but will be joining you all when I get back from France so first Tuesday weigh in will be 6th September :) good luck for tomorrow Tuesday Weighers!

Ruth
X

Good luck all! Excited for ur first WI with us next week Ruth :) x

Hhhhmmm just back from the pub, don't think I'll have good news tomorrow! Great catching up with old friends :) so worth it!

Sure u will do fine! Glad u enjoyed catch up x

Eeek im kinda excited for 2morrows weigh in cus im hoping im 13st4 which will mean ive lost a stone in six weeks!! :D Which i would be ecstatic about!! :D My aim is to get into the 12st range (so like 12st13 most likely) by the end of august/start of september!!! Its been a longggggggggg time since ive been that light! Its making me really excited :D ehhee. I hope the rest of ur weigh ins go well! If u have gained i always think, well next week is a new week, so forget about this week! :) good luck! x

Fingers crossed for u Calirose x

I want 1lb to get into 17s but really want 2.5 for 5th silver 7 ;) x

Ohh good luck! That would be awesome!!! :D I wanted to ask you..ive seen uve done the 30 day shred thing..and ive seen other people saying about it..anyway i just ordered the dvd, is it good?? :D I think cus its sumthing ur meant to do everyday to see the results it will encourage me to do it more..because i need the discipline or i fail aha xx

Good luck Tuesday WI xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone! Think I blew it this week :-( Ended up having a bottle of wine last night, friend home from UK.... It would have been rude not too! I really need to step up my game!!!!
Looking forward to hearing all the great results xxx

I lost 2lbs yay!! :D Thats a stone for me :D wooooooooooooo! Good luck guys! :D x

Back