Tuesday weigh in?

Hi, I started 3 weeks ago and although felt I had a bad week I managed to lose 1.5lbs tonight...total 4.5 lbs so far so not doing too bad really. Just need to get more snack ideas with low points other than fruit but something filling

well done mdsremos!!!
3 crabsticks is 1 point. have 6 and a handful of cherry tomatoes and it might help. 2pp done. (weird flavours might sort out cravings for something more naughty)
also everytime im "hungry" im drinking water first. If im still "hungry" I have a cup of tea. Sometimes that sorts me out. Hate that empty feeling- spesh when I know I'm filling myself up with vitamins and goodness

CANNOT WAIT for tomorrow!!
Been as good as flipping gold! Had a sneaky peek this morn. Doesn't count right. Tomorrowww tomorrowwww, I love yaaa tomorrowww....

fingers crossed for tomorrow

Had a sneaky peak this morning and I need to cross my toes as well as fingers for a loss this week.

You are in my thoughts

Hi guys!!! Sorry I havent been on all week I started a new job and Ive been a bit busy during the week!! WI went well I lost 1.5lbs and I was delighted because I got my 10% :D I better get my bum in gear and update my food diary seems as I havent done it all week!! Good job on the weight losses this week everyone :) Ill be stepping up my excercise soon because I booked my holidays for the end of July so hopefully I look somewhat presentable in a bikini ;)

nice to see you back kelliej. Hope the jobs going well.

I kinda just finished stuffing my face with Domino's PIZZAHHHH :-/

I had 22 Activity points from this week burning a hole in my pocket. Oooops.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!! XXXXXX

Ill be praying hahaha oh well if I gain I gain ill just have to work extra hard next week ;) I had a sneaky WI in my house and I'm +1 but that thing has a mind of its own at the best of times!!

Mmmm dominos! I went to Eddie rockets today and had a salad I felt like I was committing a cardinal sin as my usual used to be garlic and cheese fries haha ;)

I've never heard of Eddie rockets but garlicky cheesy chips sound amaze.

Just weighed myself before bed and I weigh 4lbs more than I did this morning. I know that you are heavier at night but I don't see how I'm going to lose 4lbs in the next 8 hours. Especially as I'll be asleep. Goddamn domino's!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I stayed the same. I don't understand. I was 2lbs down yesterday morning. Bloody Domino's. I'm so so angry.
Gone a massive binge this morning. Not tasting not chewing properly, definitely not counting points.
So peeved.
I didn't have an easter egg or pudding at a meal out! Or drink!!!! And I had 22 activity points that I'd earned from hours and hours of walking.

ARGHHHHHHH

Hope everyone else has done better.
Think I might weigh again tomorrow morn :-/

Ok. I've wolfed my way through 32 points. Its 12:30pm and I'm allowed 26 a day.
Basically I've screwed myself over for this week too. Ffs

At least you are being courageous and counting.... thats more than I do when I binge

Ever thought of starting over and counting Points Wed - Tuesday? Sometimes it works for me.

I'm upto 50 now and doesn't look like I'm going to stop anytime soon.
I know I'm self-sabotaging but I want to. I know I shouldn't but I'm doing it anyway. What the hell is that about.

Do you mean just write today off? Wake up tomorrow and pretend it didnt happen? Sounds like a plan otherwise this is going to be week long.
I'm still sooo angry though.

Just lose today in the accounting books - right it off and start afresh....

Thats what I would do

What are you angry with?

I know you can so do this. I self sabotage all the time. Maybe it has taken me months to lose (and gain and relose) pounds but at least we're still in the game :)

Scales are such fickle things as well - and that is just a number and not YOU.... you are NOT a number. You are a wonderful person....

And it was probably salt that caused you not to have the weight loss you expected.... drinking some serious water could help flush it out.

Also sometimes we need to be a bit "naughty" to jumpstart the system some.

so sorry that I went off on one yesterday. My emotions got the better of me.
Back on it today so not to worry.

Really well done to everyone else!!! :)

Thanks for all your support and kindness Judith

How's it going for you today? We are here for you all the rest of the week as well as Tuesday!

I veered off what I had planned last night - but didn't go over points... that was a miracle. I have some cheese that is talking to me though, and I have money in my pocket to go up the shop.....

Ah well.... guess I should do the washing up and make dinner before heading out to water Pickle.... another exciting day in Paradise!

I know exactly how you feel Kimberly!! I drank 50pp last Friday night an had a sandwich when I came home!! I was so disappointed with myself, I STS this week (thank god) but I just used it as motivation and as a learning tool, why did I eat that? is there can I do to prevent it next time etc! We're all here for you and sometimes your emotions will get the better of you but fair play to you for sticking to the tracking- they'res no point in lying because your body knows exactly what you've eaten!
Lets all hope for a good loss next Tuesday xox

Back