Tuesday weigh in?

I agree, keep at it and it may show next wk x

when you get as close to goal as you are carly, alot of people find it hard to get the last few pounds off!! Maybe thats whats happening with you!! Keep with it and you will get there xxxx

Well done guys and galls on fab weight losses this week. 1.5lbs off this week for me, that's 7lbs altogether now. Got my silver 7 and 5% star....good times xxx

Well done :) xxx

Carlylanky140 thats sooo good!!! I lost 0.5 today :( total of 5.5 in 6weeks!!! I dont no wot im doing wrong!! Its my last proper week this week too cos im going on holiday a week on sunday and really wanted to be 8pound lighter! But in two weeks iv only lost half a bloody pound!! And it wil b TOTM nxt week so im probably gonna put on :( :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Carlyb but you have to look at in terms of what you have to lose. 5.5lbs is 4% of your total body weight. It's easy to forget that when you see people pulling big losses but that's usually because they have more to lose.

Plus you've only got a little to lose!!
I've only lost 3% of mine so far but slow and steady wins the race!!

Well done guys and galls on fab weight losses this week. 1.5lbs off this week for me, that's 7lbs altogether now. Got my silver 7 and 5% star....good times xxx

That's great, well done!

How is everyone doing this weekend? X

I'm doing good Carly thanks. I've totally gotten into my stride now and hardly even notice I'm following the plan. How are you doing?

Hi Carly, my week this far has not been great...

Tuesday-good, 27 points
Wednesday-ok, 35 points
Thursday-awful, didn't track
Friday-ditto
Saturday-ditto
Sunday-determined to stay to 29 points today and go for a run
Monday-stay within 29 points and zumba!!

Not sure if the three good days will sho on the scales on Tuesday though, just have to wait and see

How's your week been?

Shinnyr - glad to hear it :) should be a good loss for u! How long have u been doing it?

Mojorock - did u enjoy ur naughty days? I'm sure u can pull bk the damage with exercise and good days :)

Bolero - Yea it's a bit annoying that u can't delete things on the old calculator!

I'm ok thanks - still feeling guilty for my blow out after WI but hoping that being good in between and all my exercise will still show a loss... Nb: my being good involves eating all weeklies... But none of my 36APs so far!! Xx

I've had a great week (for once) hopefully I can hold it together till tuesday now to get a good loss lol xxxx

I had a blow out after weigh in too Carly but have tried to be good since. I'm sure if you've scaled it back since you will do well. Had been losing interest in ww this week but back on track now. No quitting for me! Did you guys all have a good weekend?

Go girls :) x

Ooh sounds like you are all on track for a loss this week. Good luck everyone x

Think i will put on, iv been good stayed within my points used nearly all my weeklies, but its TOTM and last month i put on 1.5 id b happy with STS but doubt it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would love 4lb off, but i'm just greedy lol probably be 2lb off!! I know at least i deserve that this week!! Have been really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you weighed on your own scales Carly? Even if you put on this week, start a fresh tomorrow and next week you'll have a mega loss :)

Back