Tuesday weigh in?

8lbs? Brilliant, you have to be pleased, and it's only the beginning...

I went and expected a sts or even a little gain but had 1/2lb off which gives me a grand total of 6lb in 3 weeks, which i am happy enough with.

Will do better for next week x

I think easter was a tricky week. Most people in my class either stayed the same or gained a little bit so anything off seems to be great. I think if it hadnt been my first week i would have had a very hard time losing anything.

hi i'd like to jump onboard, was a friday weigh in girl but my meet is on tuesday so thought i'd swap.

i lost 1.5lb this week and got my 5% :banana dancer:

Oh dear! Just back from a hotel break and had four meals out and have just pointed it all up and both days had about 66 points so think this week will be a washout. I was actually so so much better than I would normally be when I go away and was thrilled with myself till I pointed it. I even went to the gym at 6.30 yesterday because i knew i wouldnt get there after work and went again today when i got home. It's so frustrating. I'm supposed to be on 30 points but now not sure whether to eat 26 a day to cover the shortfall or not. Anyone any ideas? Luckily I won't get weighed till tuesday so I have time!

WW say that the minimum you must eat is 29PP. I would track, put it behind you and move on. I don't see the point in trying to play catch up as then you are depriving yourself. It's a glitch, you may be lucky come Tuesday, you may not but try not to dwell on it. If anything, try and earn as many AP's as you can xx

Thanks, thats great advice. I have been great about getting to the gym and also doing a lot more walking and stair climbing so I'm hoping I might be ok. I'll stick with 29 instead of my 30 and with the exercise and hope for the best. Thanks a million!

I can't WI this week as I am working! Really hope I manage to stay on track!

Hey all, jumping in on this thread as well as I'm a Tuesday weigher also!

I lost 3lbs this evening which I'm really happy with!

i lost 1lb
was a little disappointed as i wanted another half. thought i'd worked hard last week and even started back to gym (been away many months due to surgery and medical problems)
OH says i may still be puffed up as my arms and chest are still sore.

don't get me wrong i'm greatful for any weightloss, i'd just set my heart on 1.5lb, silly i know.
who knows i may get 2 next week :)

well done losers

Hey can i join this thread too!! changed my WI from a thursday to a tuesday last week!! -3lb for me :):)

Just had my weigh in (actually still at my meeting lol) and I'm down 2lbs which I'm delighted with.

I really only want to be losing a 1lb a week as I'm in no mad rush and am in it for the long haul!

stayed the same this week, well done losers :)

Hi . I weigh on Tuesday morning and I was down 4.5 lbs this week so thrilled with that . :D:D Its only my first week so interested to see how next week goes.

Tuesday weigher

hello, just registered for minimins and saw the "tuesday weigh in" and thought that's me!!

I'm new to minimins, but not to weight watchers.

I'm getting married on 17th September 2011 and need to loose a stone between now and then.

So far, i've only lost 5.5lbs, and its taken me since Feb to get to that :sigh:

i desperate to loose 1.5lbs this week, as it will 1. get me to my 5%, 2. get me my first silver 7 and 3. get me under the next stone!

fingers crossed
xxx

Hello All

I was a Weds Weigher but am thinking I will move to Tues from this week so wanted to say hi :) I am three weeks into PP and have lost 9.5lb :) Hope u are all well xxx

Back