Tuesday weigh in?

Starkissed maybe try eating half your weeklies and see how you get on with that!! Maybe your body isn't getting enough!!! I find a treat after wi helps get the metabolism working again!! And if your good for the rest of the week then you will still see results xxxxxxx

:D xxx

Thanks I must try and do that. I'm finding I'm eating far less than I did first week. Off on Hols for two weeks on Thursday so my metabolism will be tested then. then back to face the music and ge back on track :)
Xxx

Go girl :) xx

well done bolero,its a great feeling isn t it?im praying 2 the gods of weight loss,please please let me lose this week,good luck everyone who is weighing in 2day or 2nite

0.5 on for me!! Happy enough cause it could have been worse!!! I still have 3 stone off so I'm thinking positively!! Gonna have a chow mein tonight (all within my new set of weeklies) and then have a 200% week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been following ww for a while now but got stuck after a 4st and a bit loss so I changed to pro points last week and todays W/I, I had a loss of 7lbs! Im amazed lol

Angie
x

Congratulations Marry!!! Thats fab!!! Pro points really is BRILLIANT!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats all you all did great :) thankfully the scales have moved abit for me so hoping 2lbs tonight! Fingers crossed! Xx

It makes me feel good when I read all the weigh in results and positivity from all.
My weigh in is at 5.30. Raining outside so going to do my biggest loser dvd this afternoon and hope it helps

Hi, I'm a newbie to this site, but not to ww, wk six weigh in (so 5 weeks in pro points) and a 2lb loss this week, bringing my total to 9.5 and only 1.5 to get to my 5%. and down in the 14 st range, which I haven't seen for a while. Want to lose my stone by end of June at least if not more! And in 13lb I'll be in the 13's which I haven't seen for over 10years, nearly got there 3 years ago but went and got pregnant!!
Hope your all losers this week x

Well done bolero, that's a great loss. A half pound in the right direction Lauren! Brilliant loss Angie!!
That's great minxy, nice to have those mini goals hit.

2lb loss for me this week so am 1lb off my 5%!

Well done Bolero, Angie, Minxymoo and Shinnyr!! :) fabulous!

That's good considering Lauren and u didn't lose ur silver seven! :)

Good luck other weighers mine is 6.30 - why does my body refuse to go to the loo on a tuesday?!?! :( xx

Well I been and I lost 0.5 this week.

I know why it was a small loss, I had been drinking on 3 evenings and had a pizza which I conviently forgot about until now.

I only have 1 planned event this weekend and it's a bbq where I plan to stick to the soft drinks for most of the part and maybe have a few bevs later in the evening.

Going to the gym tomorrow, can't wait to get on that treadmill and run

My first weigh in and I lost 6.5lb!! I'm so pleased, it's really spurred me on to try and keep it up for next week which I'm sure will be harder!!

That's still good Summer especially as u kno why! :)

Well done SadakoStacey that's amazing!

I STS - relieved and bottom kicked ready for a new week... After my treats lol xx

Well done to everyone! We can and will achieve our goals!

Back