Tuesday weigh in?

A bit too much fun, I had half a bag of walkers sensations and a chicken burger from the take away :( on top of about 4 glasses of wine! Bring on the Shred today!!

I'm not sure I want Tuesday to come around this week. Yesterday was naughty (pork madrass, naan bread, chips, rice, poppadoms, 7 pints of cider, and half a battenberg cake...not on the curry!!!) Didn't point any of it, largely because I dread to think how much that lot was...weeklies gone on the cider alone!

Lol SadakoStacey - today is a new day :) enjoy the shred

Simon - impressive - I now want battenburg.. wonder how much the little mr kipling ones are... hmmm - new day clean slate :) xx

I've just tried on my work trousers (a size 20, the only size 20 clothes i relented to buy!!) which I haven't worn since Wed, and they're big! So big in fat that I can pull them down without unbuttoning them, and without too much effort! YIPPEEEEE!!

Yay! It's only spam if no-one wants to receive it and I do :) that's brill about trousers! How are u finding shred? I'm just going to day 8 or 9 ... Think it's 9 ... X

I want tomorrow over and done with so I can start again on wednesday.
If I have put on more than 2 pounds I will be sick.

Tuesday night I had 7 vodka and diet cokes

On the weekend, I went to a bbq and by golly I filled my boots, I started of fine on the soft drinks and didnt eat for the first hour then I was having prawn pineapple and pepper skewers few of them. I had a burger in a bun, sausages, coleslow, potatoe salad, cous cous, crisps and dips, foccia, cheese sticks, bread sticks. And did I mention I was again on the vodka, and red wine. The next morning I was picking at the left overs and had another burger and sausage sandwich.

I have only been to the gym.... once that was Thursday.

I'm in a terrible state, making myself sick with worry. The way I see it, I know where I have went wrong, I have not pointed a thing. I will have put on there is no two ways about it, it's just the amount. I have lost 9.5 pounds so far to put on 2 or 3 pounds will be a horrific set back for me.

I want it over and done with so then on wed I can start again. Got a night out on friday but I am sticking to soft drinks I don't want alcohol, don't need it.

Soz for the long post

Know how you feel Summer. I am like that when I have gone over - need to WI to draw a line. Good luck x

I was doing ok but had a piece if cheesecake tonight and it's WI tomorrow :( Hoping not too much damage done x

I'm worried about WI, mostly because I know it'll be rubbish compared to last week, and I'm just convinced I haven't done enough :cry:

It's just one week! I was bad last week so have kicked this weeks ass! Draw ur line and show them scales what ur made of! Good luck all xxxxx

Agree with Carly, we're all going to "fall off the wagon" (so to speak) I had it the week before last and ended up staying the same, which I was shocked about, beacuse I was sure I was going to put on. It was TOTM as well, so that never helps!

Summer, even if you did put on 2/3 lbs that still 6.5/7.5 lbs you've lost. That's still alot! So own it and then move on. As you say, you know where you went wrong so at least there's no mystery. You'd be worse if you'd been good and put on! I know I would ;-)

Good luck all!! Xxxx

I had a bad week last week and put on!! Just use it as your motivation to have a damn good week coming!!! Don't let it throw you off completely or you will stop and put everything back on again!! Think of the bigger picture xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh pet but you enjoyed your weekend!! Use it for determination to kick this weeks butt xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh pet but you enjoyed your weekend!! Use it for determination to kick this weeks butt xxx
Indeed, I enjoyed it a lot...which is something. Curry seems to be a bad idea if you want to loose! New week and new start, so lets see what can be done this week.

Good luck for the week ahead! Good luck Lauren :) xx

Bolero, well that's not too bad in the grand scheme of things. I bet you lose well next week ;-)

I don't get weighed until later on so I will post later.

Good luck to all!

Gah, put on a pound this week :( Totally expected (if fact, i think i got off lucky) after starting TOTM, going on a new pill, it not agreeing with me, and having another TOTM all in the space of a fortnight!

Ah well, onwards and downwards!

Stupid TOTM! Sure that will be gone as ur body gets used to it :) xx

:D:D:D:D-4.5lb for me this week!! Yey i am no longer obese i am over weight:D:D:D:D

Back