Tuesday weigh in?

Well done losers and hugs to anyone who needs em xx

Well done all the losers, those that put on had a good reason and great attitudes to loose next week, love it! xx

**edit**

1/2 lb off for me this week which I'm happy about. I had parties, dinners out, lunches out. Watched it to a degree but I had gone over on my points by a good bit. Excercised loads to counter it. I honestly thought I was going for a gain this week, so am chuffed.

Well done to all the losers so far!

Lauren, at least you enjoyed the wedding. Imagine putting on and it wasn't that great?? Good luck for next week.

Carly, I'll join that. Will check it out!

Thanks shinny!! Yeah I know!! Think I was just having a bad day!! Everything went wrong in the morning and it was the day my totm was arriving!! So probably just a tad emotional lol!!

I'm 100% motivated this week though and I'm gonna get it off again :)xxx

Well done xx

How was everyone's weekend?

I've just done day 1 of level 3 of the shred! It was amazing!! I did the beginner version of everything but I did it!!! I can do this :) so proud of myself :) and done 30 mins of Davina ... Gonna do another 60 mins this eve and then a shred in the morning... Hoping to get a little loss xx

Sounds yummy... Get bk to it n good luck

i've not had a bad week but don't feel positive at all.
yesterday and today i'm finding it a struggle to eat,i've 6 points left today and i feel i'll be sick if i eat anything else.
i've burned 7 activity points already and was going to do some weight training.
just bothered it's going to have a negative effect on me as i almost always have all my daily propoints.

If u really aren't hungry u will be ok ... Just one day! Good luck for WI xx

bolero982 said:
Not really my best weekend...the scales are going to punish me tomorrow, I think. Sale old story - pizza and cider. :( We'll see though, maybe it won't be so bad.

Mmmmmmm pizza and cider are my 2 most favourite things ever!

xxx

I had quite a bad weekend...started off well with a planned chinese and bottle of wine...then the bottle of wine turned into 2, and then i ate the prawn crackers that came with the chinese and later had some toast, i just couldn't stop :(
Then the next day when I was hungover I went to my OHs parents and had a piece of cheesecake. It was reeeeally small but still :( Been really good today, and I haven't actually gone over my weeklies (unless i ate more than I remember when I was drunk!!) but I'm just not feeling positive about tomorrow at all :cry:

That's fab if u managed all that within weeklies!! Good luck :)

Good luck to all tues weighers :) x

I had a really good week!! Actually stayed within my weeklies (for once) but I feel really bloated tonight and the scales don't look as nice as they did all week!! Will just have to wait till tomorrow morning to see xxxx

Good luck everyone xxxx

Hope the bloating eases n u get what u deserve chick!

Good luck all xx

Back