Tuesday weigh in?

i lost 2lbs, very happy with that :D

STS .. and it really felt like it means Sod The Scales!! lol

Its not a gain but having stuck to it again all week its getting frustrating - I'm wondering if there is something psychological that my brain won't give up the 15s. I have a bad weekend coming up where I am out 3 days running so I'm not expecting it to happen next week either but we'll see - I'm not worrying about it but frustrating doesn't really cover it to be honest

Your body gets used to the same thing - try changing what ur eating or the exercise u are doing. I did that and it did work :)

Least u didn't gain that's the main thing and you will find ur stay the same some weeks.

I have 3lb to get to my goal weight and it's dragging. I really wanted to be at it for my holiday but that's two weigh ins away and my body seems to have stopped now. :(

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off for me :)
Well done everyone!!

2lbs off for me!

- 3.5 pounds ! Thank you so much Tuesday weighiners!!

Thank you for persuading me to start a food diary and for encouraging me last week when I was so disapointed to have put on 1/4 pound despite having been so strict with my food intake.

I couldn't update my food diary the last 2 days but continued to plan my meals on paper.

I really thought I would get another bad result this week: twice this week, people we both know asked my best friend (who does ww with me) if he had lost some weight while I was standing next to him:(!

So this morning, I was feeling heavy and fully expected a STS at best and I am now over the moon:):).

Another advantage with coming here: I now read my weight not only in kg but also in pound and stones so I can now enjoy the fact that I am now under 13 stones (12st 13 pounds):D:D!

Thanks again everyone!

1lb off for me.

Well done losers!!

Well done Nixi.. wow hope u get to goal in 2 weeks :) that would be brill :D

Well done Minxy - I know u are disappointed but u will smash all 3 next week :)

Well done SadakoStacey thats fab!

Well done Rosie-Lee, Kellymarie, Loubylou, Impatient and Clairelou

Mifford - u will get the loss ur deserve next week I am sure! Sod the scales :D

I let the side down and put on 2lb... fully deserved but it will be off next week :D xx

Thanks Carly x

And well done everyone else :)

Everyone is entitled to an off week - believe me I have done it a few times but been good for a while as u just wanna reach my goal weight now.

Trying to lose weight is bloody hard work but so worth it in the end. When I stayed the same I was gutted but always thought least I didn't gain - but sometimes I gained and had been so strict with myself. I think it's just the way your body is.

Change is always good as I still believe your body gets used to the same thing - so changing what ur eating or exercise worked for me :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

whooooooooooo 4.5lb off last night well happy :)well done to everyone on their losses

Well done lilminx x

Put on 2lb this week, ridiculous, i have yo yo'ed between these two pounds for weeks now, really cross with myself, need to get myself into gear and stop eating rubbish - i want to lose weight so why do i do it?!

First official weigh in and 3lbs down - Yippeee
Well done to everyone

Hurrah to everyone x

Back