Tuesday weigh in?

Good luck! Push for it :) u can do it and enjoy ur night out!

I would love 5 (to get into 17s) but have never lost that much so we shall see! I have used loads of weeklies and saving other 13 till Monday for curry! Xx

So today I realised a possible reason ive barely been losing any weight....i swear when I started WW I calculated the points of my pasta..however my bf today recalculated and ive been unknowingly eating like 6 more points EVERY time i had pasta...and i have a fair bit of pasta! How stupid of me! Hopefully now i know this, it will help with the weigh loss a bit!!!!! :D glad to know there is a possible reason! :D

calirose said:
So today I realised a possible reason ive barely been losing any weight....i swear when I started WW I calculated the points of my pasta..however my bf today recalculated and ive been unknowingly eating like 6 more points EVERY time i had pasta...and i have a fair bit of pasta! How stupid of me! Hopefully now i know this, it will help with the weigh loss a bit!!!!! :D glad to know there is a possible reason! :D

Just think of it as a pp for each 10g of dry pasta. That's what I do lol!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
Is that right for pasta Sarah 1pp for every 10g?

xxx

It seems to be the way my pasta works out, I dunno why? I worked out 40g of it to be 4pp. Then I had 60g one day and that was 6pp. Then I had 100g one day and that was 10pp!? Dunno if its just my pasta brand or summit but its a good enough guesstimation methinks lol! ;) x

yeh it is 1pp for 10g...which i learnt today!! :(

That's cool, I'm terrible with pasta I love it so much that I cook it for the 4 of us and forget to weigh my portion coz I just want to eat it :)

xxx

calirose said:
yeh it is 1pp for 10g...which i learnt today!! :(

Ah hon. No sad faces! I was making mistakes with things before too and never realised. Least you know now chick. I'm a greedy pasta eater and always want my 100g (I'd have even more if I could lol) for 10pp. :) x

Yea me too! Love 100g of pasta :) and yea 1pp per 10g dried weight :) xx

Its just if u have it with like mince or sumthing..its soo many points! I know a normal dinner can be like 15/16 points but i always feel like its too much!!! I think i need to get back into the flow of things. I like that each week is like a new start, so even if things have been shakey one week..having a new week makes u feel more inspired to start working harder!!! I think this week hasnt been great again, but hopefully now i know about the pasta thing and if i do more exercise, the weight will start to come off again :) x

Good luck for WI! It's a new week! (thank god - I need my clean slate ;)) x

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, fingers crossed we have lots of lbs disappearing! I've been ok this week, have done some exercise to offset my moment of weakness :D
Bring on the scales....

Been ill with tonsillitis so not been weight watchers for 2 weeks let's hope it's a good one :) x good luck everyone x

Good Luck to all my lovely fellow Tuesday weighers :) x

1lb on this week - deserved it though!

good luck for WI tuesday peoples.

my scale is saying i'm the same at the moment, would be happy with that after a chinese banquet and a party. hope it stays that way tonight.

2.5 off for me!!

It's all that looting I did last night lol

Back