Tuesday weigh in?

Rosie_Lee said:
a very good night for me tonight i lost 5lbs :D
got my 4th silver 7,crossed off 2 of my mini goals and i'm over halfway to my goal weight :bliss:

Amazing!!!! Well done you must be so delighted :)

Wow, well done Rosie!

And well done to everyone else!

I gained 1.5 this week and I deserved it. Have been finding it really hard to plan and track with kids being off :( Hoping I don't do too much damage before Sept!

Well done to alll!!!! U are doing so well! No wi for me as I was in London! Will get 17s next wk :) xx

Well done everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done on everyone's weightlosses and for those that didn't lose, hope you get a nice loss next week :)

whooo 2lb of for me so hit my silver 7 and 5% very pleased total loss of 8.5lbs.
well done everyone on their losses this week keep it up

I lost another pound which is good. I think i need to step up on the exercise cus im losing a pound each week, and ive only just started the diet. I think i should be losing more each week atm!!! Need to step it up! aha. x

Well done on your losses everyone I lost 2lb and got my first silver 7 :) just 1lb till my 5% :D

calirose said:
I lost another pound which is good. I think i need to step up on the exercise cus im losing a pound each week, and ive only just started the diet. I think i should be losing more each week atm!!! Need to step it up! aha. x

Well done Calirose.

xxx

Lost 4 this week which feels great after gaining 2.5 last week.

loubylou987 said:
Lost 4 this week which feels great after gaining 2.5 last week.

Well done! Great number to loose :)

Hello Everyone!

I will now be a Tuesday weigher as I'm changing to suit my lifestyle!

Great to be here!

Ruth
X

Well done all :) welcome Ruth!! Xx

Couldn't weigh in this week , took the boy to Legoland . Earned a few exercise points pushing his wheelchair around !! Will miss next week as well getting him to play scheme . :( hope the scales are kind to me the week after .

Quick question...does anyone find that their pp calculator works then u turn it off and next time u go to use it..it wont turn on again..this keeps happening to me...i got a new battery and it hasnt made any difference :/ do u think mine is just a faulty one..or has it happened to other people? xx

Back