Tuesday weigh in?

SadakoStacey said:
wow nettie1 that's great!

4lb off for me, which I don't think I deserved...I'm sure I'll pay for it next week ;)

Bloody hell of course you obviously did deserve it. Well done!

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Well done Ruth, are you gonna carry on doing simply filling?

xxx

I am carrying on with it for sure I love it!

Starkissed hope your ok you'll have that off plus more next week!

Well done everyone!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I am carrying on with it for sure I love it!

Starkissed hope your ok you'll have that off plus more next week!

Well done everyone!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth! I'm ok just annoyed as it's my first gain and it's good in a way as it's given me a kick up the bum not to ever let it happen again! Going to look into simply filing maybe try it a week! Xx

Calirose - well done for 2lb loss :D and I LOVE LOVE LOVE The shred!! Enjoy it :D

Dreamings - well done :D

Ruth and Oey - well done for STS!

Starkissed, Skinnymini2be. MrsLmc and Minxy - u will all have those pesky gains off in no time!!

Nettie - well done on your loss and getting to goal :D

SadakoStacey - well done mrs! very impressive!

Wannabeskinnyminnie - well done :D

Well I lost 3lbs which gets me into 17s - lowest in years! and gets my 5th silver seven.. hope I don't put on too many at Leeds Festival this week! lol

Good luck to all for the week ahead... will be back on Monday xx

Well done everyone on your losses :) ! I gained 1lb this week but totally deserved it !x weighing from home on Monday next week as I'm going away on Tuesday and can't get to a meeting x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Calirose - well done for 2lb loss :D and I LOVE LOVE LOVE The shred!! Enjoy it :D

Starkissed, Skinnymini2be. MrsLmc and Minxy - u will all have those pesky gains off in no time!!

Well I lost 3lbs which gets me into 17s - lowest in years! and gets my 5th silver seven.. hope I don't put on too many at Leeds Festival this week! lol

Wow Carly -5th silver 7 - AMAZING !!!! That's fantastic well done :)

Well done to everyone who lost this week!

For the gainers like me, don't worry we'll rock it next week :)

Im glad you like the shred carly! Im looking forward to the dvd coming! Do u think it helped boost the amount u lost each week? :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:

Well done to u great achievement all the dancing @ Leeds Festival will burn the calories!!! ;)

just posting as internet went down again, me going to war with them me thinks lol.

after a very strange week i lost 1lb, very happy with that.

well done peeps :)

Back