Tuesday weigh in?

That's ok then :) x

2.5lb on! :(
guess its not as bad as the 4lbs i was expecting but just thought when i was so good over the wknd and out walking every day that i might have somehow STS or something!
have to work extra hard this week now... going away this wknd to reading and then the following to liverpool so 2 bad wknd ahead... gotta be extra good in between! need to reach that 4 stone before xmas! :rolleyes:

Sts this week and micalculated last week so I have 1.5 to lose to get to 3 stone!!

i lost 1lb this week :)

been put on 26 dailies now, i am very dubious about it.
i'll give it a go this week and see what happens.

Who told you to reduce the dailies?

I was just gonna say that too cause I know for a fact that the absolute lowest points anyone has is 29 regardless of his small you are?

yep pp changes.
she wants us to go down to 26pp and bring some trackers in, i'm thinking her reasoning is to see if anyone is struggling ahead of the change.

There is no change to the pro points plan but maybe she's following the discovery plan?? Don't know anything bout that...

Rosie_Lee said:
yep pp changes.
she wants us to go down to 26pp and bring some trackers in, i'm thinking her reasoning is to see if anyone is struggling ahead of the change.

Ah ok, must check that out with my leader next week! God I hope they don't change the program again! Only just got used to this one and its not even a year yet!

Ah ok, must check that out with my leader next week! God I hope they don't change the program again! Only just got used to this one and its not even a year yet!

the program as such isn't changing, theyre just lowering the amount of points we get by 3 but the weeklies are staying the same.

Rosie_Lee said:
the program as such isn't changing, theyre just lowering the amount of points we get by 3 but the weeklies are staying the same.

Hi Rosie Lee, well done on your loss.:)

I'm seeing all these posts about lowering points and panicking, I can't survive on 26pp's a day. I'm an online member and haven't heard anything official yet about it. What are the reasons for it? Has your leader told you?

xxx

don't panic hun, if you feel comfortable on 29 and you're still losing stay on your 29.

all she said was that the leaders and weightwatchers didn't want to change it.
it was the scientists who said we were eating too much and didn't need 29 pp a day.

WOW well done you xx

I joined last week and lost 3lb, so far 8 stone gone [did it at home] then 1 with SW, I got loads to loose still though!

well done to everyone in this thread, keep it up..........or should I say........off lol

welcome sue

that's amazing well done :)

Back