Tuesday weigh in?

Wow what an inspiration! Thank you! It shows I can do it!!

Your loss is completely mind blowing! How have u found it?

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Wow what an inspiration! Thank you! It shows I can do it!!

Your loss is completely mind blowing! How have u found it?

Ruth
X

Have some good days and some rubbish days, but I try and do a long walk if I have a rubbish day, to correct it. Choose lots of low pointed and free foods to stop yourself going hungry. My top tip head to bed for an early night when the fridge and wine bottles are calling you later on at night

happyhazey said:
Have some good days and some rubbish days, but I try and do a long walk if I have a rubbish day, to correct it. Choose lots of low pointed and free foods to stop yourself going hungry. My top tip head to bed for an early night when the fridge and wine bottles are calling you later on at night

I will definitely be heading to bed when the wine calls!

I think I'm gonna get some Tupperware and fill it with free foods to snack on as I pick so much!!!! Love The walk idea too that's fab!

Just can't wait to start and feel good again it feels amazing when you get going so I don't know why I stop really!!

Ruth
X

Hi, I'm a Tuesday weigh in, I'm new to MiniMins, but excited to be sharing the journey. Only started last week, so my first weigh in is on Tuesday, gulp! Kate

:) Hurrah! Weigh in after first week of PP and 4lb off!!! I'm thrilled, I know that's not going to be every week as it's after the Christmas excess, but still a really good start. Hope everyone else is just as happy!

By the way, does anyone know what the PP for dried red lentils are, I know that they are listed once cooked, but I'd like to know what that equates to raw. (Does that make any sense)?

Kate
x

I stayed the same this week.......fed up

Well I found that 4 lb you lost :-(

4 pound on for me this week was actually surprised thought it would be more first week back since the Xmas break so gonna be v good this week and try shift that 4 pound for next week
Husband still managed to lose 1 and half !!

I'm gonna be good though this week drink loads of water and do me Zumba every day and stick to 26 pp

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went to my meeting and didn't weigh as much as I thought I did!

Im on 34pps so looking forward to my meals :D

Hope that everyone else is ok!

Ruth
x

well i've done it... gone back for my weigh in after a 3 week break over the xmas where i totally and utterly went off the rails :4633: as a result, i've put on 10 1/2 lbs :break_diet::cry:
i knew i had done bad but didn't think it was gonna end up that bad!
My boyfriend who isn't doing WW but just kinda watching some of what he eats and walking every day - he put on only 2lbs but he eats rings around him - massive dinners, fry ups, chips etc and drinks beer! he's not a picker like me tho so that prob helped him... i dont know how i put on so much and he only had the 2lbs on. He eats twice as much as i do... would depress ya :confused:

anyways, no point thinking about it, onwards and upwards from here - easier said then done unfort.

Fresh start from here on in...

Good luck to everyone else here too!! :)

well i've done it... gone back for my weigh in after a 3 week break over the xmas where i totally and utterly went off the rails :4633: as a result, i've put on 10 1/2 lbs :break_diet::cry:
i knew i had done bad but didn't think it was gonna end up that bad!
My boyfriend who isn't doing WW but just kinda watching some of what he eats and walking every day - he put on only 2lbs but he eats rings around him - massive dinners, fry ups, chips etc and drinks beer! he's not a picker like me tho so that prob helped him... i dont know how i put on so much and he only had the 2lbs on. He eats twice as much as i do... would depress ya :confused:

anyways, no point thinking about it, onwards and upwards from here - easier said then done unfort.

Fresh start from here on in...

Good luck to everyone else here too!! :)

You'll be back on it in no time!!!! Think of the loss next week!!! :bighug:

Men are extremely irritating when it comes to food and weight loss haha!

Ruth
x

Amigurumi said:
Its the amount of extra points they are allowed!!! Mines lost more than me and he isnt even on a diet. Grr.

Weigh in this week was pretty sh ocking. I was sick all week, ate an airport sized toblerone and was bed bound all week but lost 1.5lbs! Happy out. 1 more to the stone.

Well Done! Hope you're feeling better!

Ruth
X

weigh in last night and lost 2lbs :) happy with that x

Hiya peeps,
Im still new around here but thought id share my weight loss. I lost 4lb at weigh-in last night :)

STS for me

i did struggle at beginning of week and went over points by quite a few, did loads of exercise to compensate.

Hi all, new to this (threads not ww). Weigh in on a tuesday evening so said id pop by see if this helps keep me motivated. Have been back in ww about 22weeks or so, had managed to lose a stone and a half but went back yesterday after nearly 4 weeks off over christmas and have put on 6.5lbs :-( ah was expecting worse so am content enough that i just have to get back down to it :)

Back