Tuesday weigh in?

2.5lbs on for me :(
finding it really hard to get back into the swing of it all since xmas!
im moving into a new house this day week so will finally have a whole kitchen to myself where i can prepare all my own food from here on in and be able to store the proper food in the presses so hopefully im going to get back on track once we get in and settled! :cry:

Milliemoo said:
1 and a half off for me :) That is 5.5 off in the two weeks I have been following the plan - going for my silver 7 this week!

Woooo well done!!

Ruth
X

One on for me this week an I was actually happy with that ( just shows how bad I was ).

Back on track now and have been exercising and will stay away from the devil Smirnoff this week to and see how I get on :)

Well done on all yer losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done everyone.

i didn't WI wasn't well enough to go.

I STS this week! Well chuffed as I've had a funny week!!!

Ruth
X

Well the 29 points seem to be good for me. As i lost 1.5 this week!!
2.5 next week will see me at 50lb loss so setting my goal to be there at least by the half term.
Bring on the basque and stockings for my play this weekend

Minxymoo said:
Well the 29 points seem to be good for me. As i lost 1.5 this week!!
2.5 next week will see me at 50lb loss so setting my goal to be there at least by the half term.
Bring on the basque and stockings for my play this weekend

Wooooo well done :)

Do u have a diary on here?

Ruth
X

Yes babe. Its minxymoos diary. Although im a bit slack at filling it in what with the kids and the rehearsals and stuff

Well done everyone!! Im very excited as im going up to London tomorrow for a thing for weight watchers, all i know is im singing the song with a whole load of others

Well done everyone!! Im very excited as im going up to London tomorrow for a thing for weight watchers, all i know is im singing the song with a whole load of others

sounds brill, would love to hear how you get on :D

lost 2lb tonight (two weeks weightloss) it's ok, would of liked more but a very crappy week healthwise so couldn't really expect more.

Back