Tuesday weigh in?

Absolutely amazed I lost 3 this week, and I had a horrendous weekend or so I thought. I had a few too many treats at the bbq and thought I'd messed it right esp with alcohol but I am just shell shocked. Weight Watchers next week is closed because of the jubileee so 2 weeks till the next wi.

Jerseylicious said:
Absolutely amazed I lost 3 this week, and I had a horrendous weekend or so I thought. I had a few too many treats at the bbq and thought I'd messed it right esp with alcohol but I am just shell shocked. Weight Watchers next week is closed because of the jubileee so 2 weeks till the next wi.

well done!

Put on 2.5lbs and can really feel it! Didnt really track from saturday. But its a new week this morning. Need to loose 2.5 by next week cuz ive got a wedding in 10 days eeeek xxz

Gained a pound, not surprised, was expecting more to be honest! Well done to everyone that lost, and good luck this week to everyone that gained, like lovehandles said, it's a new week!

Lost 2lb, got my 2nd silver 7, and also lost my 5%. Delighted, especially as Eurovision hadn't been a WW friendly evening shall we say!!
No weigh in next week due to Jubilee stuff, but see everyone back in 2 weeks :D

I have no idea whether my class is on tonight :/ Forgot to ask last week and leaders phone number doesn't appear to be working. Do you guys have meetings? What's the general consensus?

I had mine today, but she always does open on bank holidays,

I lost a lb yippee

I am a Tuesday weigh in and I've dropped from 14st 2lbs to 13st 9lbs. That's probably over ten days rather than 7 though as I weighed myself and was very depressed that I'd crept back over 14 stone then 3 days later decided to get back on WW's.

Next week will be the real judge of how well I am doing.

Best of luck to everyone xxx

1.5 off for me this week. Hoping for the same next week to get my 4st :)

Back to weighing in tue after falling on my face and putting on 4lbs :( oh well back to it.

Congrats to all your weight loss, im also a tue weigh in and its not coming quick enough :( Im nervous though. Fingers crossed for us all next week x

Hi newbies, welcome to Tuesday,
X

We closed last week for the Jubilee, I have had............ a jubilee party, 2 birthday parties, a chinese take away and 2 nights out.

The thing is, I have been good every other time, sticking to my points. I am prepared for a gain, ready for it. I am seeing weight watchers as a long road, and I am not giving up. My friend is getting married in 9 weeks and I am determined to loose 18 pounds by then. It's realistic, 2 pounds a week. I am going to do it. Any Ifit users here?

Back