Tuesday weigh in?

Very well done on that great loss!

Im really nervous for tonight:(

Good luck everyone x x x

Lb off for me.... Didn't lose the 3 lb gain from last weighin, but so in the zone this week, 3 weeks till holiday and want to be at 11.7 by then, (11.11.5 now) and got appt with docs tomorrow to see if he will let me have a goal weight of 11 stone rather than 10.7 which is the highest I could be,

Well done everyone! I am half n half today, I don't know how I have done. Food wise I have been good however alcohol....In 7 days I've had a bottle of wine, 5 pints of cider and many gin and slimlines.

I really just want to get that half pound away then I will have lost a stone, if I have put on I know exactly why. My friend has invited me over for a meal this evening, will it be a celebration or a comfort binge?

Good luck folks

Quite upset to announce a 1lb gain. I no exactly why. Out saturday night ... But still. O well its a new week x

Heya :) can I join? I go to meetings on a Tuesday evening
Switched groups so been doing this a week and a half
And have lost 2.5lb so far. Not great but going in the right
Direction!! :) Xx

Feeling super nervous about my weigh in tomorrow.

In the last 7 days, I've done no exercise and I've ate like a pig. I have had a chinese meal, bacon butty, a slice of cake and a cup cake, I also had nandos and a lot of cider.

My friend is getting married in about 6 weeks time (I think) and I wanted to lose a stone for that, I am a bit peed off at myself. Yes all of the above are ok to have but as treats and not all in the same week.

It will be a miracle if I sts, please I pray I don't gain as I've just lost my first stone and I don't wanna go backwards :(

Hi I'm a bit worried about tomorrow too but I was worried last week and lost 3lbs. Try not to worry too much tomorrow is a new week and I'm sure you can pick it back up. The only silly thing I did this week was eat 8 choccy digestives and had about 8 dinky donuts yesterday. I'm worried but I worked out this week and I'm just hoping I get at least 1lbs off so I'm still on track. Goodluck. I'm sure you will be ok though. X

Am thinking of not going tomorrow as I messed up big time this week I know I'm only 2 weeks in but on other hand I don't want to see that I have gained what I lost last week! Feel so bad but have no one to blame only me! Weight gets me Down all the time and every time I mess up! I just can't seem to do it!

Back