Tuesday weigh in?

Lost 0.5lb this week. Really pleased, as I was ill last week, lost 4lb through being liquids only for 3 days, and was expecting to gain at least 1lb, especially when totm arrived with gusto last night.

Lost 0.5lb this week, really pleased as I have had a few treats over the weekend. Total loss 5lb, 16.5 to goal but at least my BMI is 24.5 x

2 pound on.
I'm cool with it, knew I would have a gain. I had alcohol 5 nights, take away, 4 course wedding meal and buffet, 2 cooked breakfasts.
Only way is forward!
Well done losers :)

Well i havnt bothered with ww for a few weeks now ... Skipped meetings and when i did go i put on!! Im going to egypt on monday with my bf for an all inclusive holiday. I intend to eat and drink my body weight!! When i come back i hope to feel so sick of food it will make me want to loose weight haha. Well in december my sister is having a huge christening for her son and im god mother with her best friend. Shes a lovely girl but absolutly tiny!! Shes a bit fake. Shes recently had a boob job so shes got the big boobs which make her waist smaller!! Hair extentions, false lashes and fake tan. I no its all fake but fair does she looks gorgeous!! I dont want to stand next to her a fat pale lump!! Want to shed 1-2 stone?? More would be a bonus. When i got down to 11 st before i was sooo happy. Need your support guys!! I want to treat myself to a nice dress is a 12-14!! Lets do this xxx

Love handles, go enjoy your holiday, and while it's all inclusive, there's no need to go super mad, sometimes the choice is just over whelming! Yes treat yourself, but try and balance it out with some good choices too x
Then serious head on when you return, try not to skip classes, or if you can't get there to weigh go to boots and weigh yourself, so you don't lose that focus of loosing weight,
That's why I go every week, if you hide from the scales, the only person your hiding from is you !

Hi everyone, joined weight watchers last week and was shocked when i got on the scales 16st 1/2lb, could have cried. I have been given 33 Pro Points a week. I have been online and tracked my food everyday properly without guessing and have weighed myself this morning and i still weight the same as last week :( i've tried so hard and was hoping to at least lose 3lb in the first week to give me a boost. I am dreading the weigh in tonight, do you think i need to reduce my points? I am really feeling down today, its been a struggle of a week - sat at mcdonalds for lunch whilst family and friends were tucking in i ordered a cup of tea, my mother bought me a luxury ice cream even though i said no and i put it straight in the bin, my partner is a drinker and every day i moan at him for drinking so when he buys beer he brings me home a big bar of chocolate to try and shut me up! and even though ive told him im on a diet he is still doing it, so they have gone to the kids plus every night after a drink he is cooking up cheese toasties and bacon sandwiches and saying go on have one. I thought id come on here for a bit of encouragement. I really want to get rid of this weight so that i can go on rides with my kids and run in the park and for my health of course.

Fingers and toes crossed for tonight :)

It's so hard but my first bit of advice is do not go on the scales at home, just get weighed at the meeting. I know it's tempting but it can really mess with you.

Re points, I am not an expert, I'd speak to your leader about that. Stick it for a few weeks and then take it from there, you might be surprised.

On my 2nd weigh in I stayed the same and I tell you I was so gutted I remember it well, I didn't want to go back but I did and I'm still hanging on there.

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is not being very supportive to you. You got to ask him to help you, maybe even join you with weight watchers. My family members teased and tempted me with food to begin with and it was disgusting behaviour in my opinion. I really wanted and needed support but they preferred to joke about. I'm stronger than that though and maybe I did wobble a bit but I am doing so well I have lost 18 pounds and I am determined to keep going.

At this moment in time, I am really stuck with weight watchers for the last 6 weeks I have been so busy with parties, hen nights, weddings, weekends away. My weight loss has been slow or stop and last week I gained 2 but I am not going to give up.

Good luck losers

SILVERYSPARKLEY said:
Hi everyone, joined weight watchers last week and was shocked when i got on the scales 16st 1/2lb, could have cried. I have been given 33 Pro Points a week. I have been online and tracked my food everyday properly without guessing and have weighed myself this morning and i still weight the same as last week :( i've tried so hard and was hoping to at least lose 3lb in the first week to give me a boost. I am dreading the weigh in tonight, do you think i need to reduce my points? I am really feeling down today, its been a struggle of a week - sat at mcdonalds for lunch whilst family and friends were tucking in i ordered a cup of tea, my mother bought me a luxury ice cream even though i said no and i put it straight in the bin, my partner is a drinker and every day i moan at him for drinking so when he buys beer he brings me home a big bar of chocolate to try and shut me up! and even though ive told him im on a diet he is still doing it, so they have gone to the kids plus every night after a drink he is cooking up cheese toasties and bacon sandwiches and saying go on have one. I thought id come on here for a bit of encouragement. I really want to get rid of this weight so that i can go on rides with my kids and run in the park and for my health of course.

Fingers and toes crossed for tonight :)

Wait till your actual weigh in and your scales may differ from theirs. And if you done everything right well you should lose something if not talk to the leader I'm sure she will go tru your tracker with you to find out what happened. Anyway good luck! Oh and you might be like me sometimes my diet works a week in arrears! Handy when you have been really bad one week not so good the next week thou!! Lol

right well over the passed 2 weeks iv put on 2.5lbs, i know why and kept control this week and lost the 2.5 i put on. happy with that.
silvery sparkley, sorry to hear that ur partnet isnt supportive with your diet, my boyfriend was like that when i started, i just kept telling him id put on 3.5 stone since being with him and its cos i used to eat like him, i said he needs to stop tempting me unless he wants me even more miserable and another 3.5 or more heavier. hes good as gold now.
be strong, tell him how it makes u feel, u will get there :) ur in the right place, this forum is amazing. some real inspiration on here xxx

BUZZING! Lost 4 pounds this week, makes up for the 2 I put on last week.
1 pound away from my 3rd silver 7.
I feel so good today :)

A arggghh just can't get away from the high 11's put on a lb this week, I've put on and lost the same couple of lbs for the last 3 months and getting really peeved with it all, my goal is 11 stone, and really wanted to be there for my birthday in 8 weeks, but I just don't know what to do....
I excercise, I drink plenty, I eat all my dailies and weeklies, what's a girl to do!!
Brought he rosemary Conley magazine, may try a week of her diet and see if it helps

Minxymoo said:
A arggghh just can't get away from the high 11's put on a lb this week, I've put on and lost the same couple of lbs for the last 3 months and getting really peeved with it all, my goal is 11 stone, and really wanted to be there for my birthday in 8 weeks, but I just don't know what to do....
I excercise, I drink plenty, I eat all my dailies and weeklies, what's a girl to do!!
Brought he rosemary Conley magazine, may try a week of her diet and see if it helps

I'm not sure if this helps, but I have changed some of my regular meals and using all my weeklies. I am losing every week but only 0.5 or 1lb. I used to eat the same things on week days because it was easy. This week I changed my lunch time sandwich to salad my evening meal I have made a couple of recipes online. I had a bad day on Sat and thought I had blown it but still lost. Maybe try switching your meals x

Thank you for your support, am feeling much better and lost 3.5lb which i was well pleased with (big cheesy grin) this has given me the boost i need to carry on for this week!

My scales have gone under the bed karensplan! x

Back