Tuesday weigh in?

As if by some miracle....I lost 2 pounds. I'm sure the leader read the scales wrong I didn't dare look.
I got my THIRD SILVER SEVEN!
Back on track, I will do this.

Jerseylicious said:
As if by some miracle....I lost 2 pounds. I'm sure the leader read the scales wrong I didn't dare look.
I got my THIRD SILVER SEVEN!
Back on track, I will do this.

Yayyyyyyyy, oh and I'm addicted to jerseylicious lol..

I'm struggling too... not sure why exactly just wanting rubbish all the time..

Tuesday Weigh In is looming and i need a bloody miracle! So good all week, but soooooo bad all weekend. I too have been craving sweet rubbish. I find it really annoying when i say no to people and ignore me, then i cave in ................. large wedge of nigella's birthday custard sponge (but ohhhh it was so good) and baked biscuits with kids, they where happy with just one, but not me, they called to me all day and i ended up scoffing the lot!! So lots of water and soup today and tomrrow!

hi ladies & gents (if there are any)

i'm a tuesday weigher got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow i lost 4lb last week which was good for me but had a really bad weekend as it was my sons 3rd birthday and all the cakes came out grrrrr

Edited to say: Oops, ignore me, am on slimming world not weightwatchers. Good luck though!

Well 2 pounds gone last night. I am really feeling like I am going nowhere now and I don't even want to carry on. I have felt like this for weeks dunno whats wrong :(

I have a tuesday weigh in!
I think its a good day to start being healthy as Mondays are hard enough without that!
Good luck everyone... Will be thinking of you all whilst standing in the queue to get weighed on tuesdays!!!

AHH!! Journey starts here :)

A loss of 24 pounds is amazing!! Hang in there, your getting close now :)... Just think how good it will be to reach that target.
Sending inspiration your way (never know, i could need it back some day very soon when there is a florence cake in my cupboard lol) x

My weigh in is of a Tuesday too can I join in. Down 3lbs this week, total loss 10lbs so far. Well done on all yer weight losses so far.

Jerseylicious you are doing fab, im thinking of the christmas season and the works christmas party is keeping me in line at the moment. It is hard, making lots of soup on a sunday has helped me through the weeks and im always trying new recipes to keep it more interesting. 24lbs is amazing x

Well done meemaw, 3lbs is a fab weight loss for one week. Im hoping for 2lb this week to get my first stone, but to be honest cant see it happening after the weekend, so will be happy with 1lb - any loss is better than nothing! x

Doesn't seem to be anyone else weighing in on Tues :( but here it goes! Rejoin WW a week ago. First weigh in was yesterday and down 3llb. Hoping I stick to it and see a good weight loss next week to keep me motivated :)

Back