Tuesday weigh in?

After trying to lose weight using WW online since my baby was born, i have decided that its best to go to class. Yesterday was my first weigh in class and although it was horrendous, i'm still down 3 stone from this time last year. Weirdly, i lost just over 2 stone in the 3 weeks post baby and have generally stayed the same so i'm hoping going to class will spur me on to try harder. Already i'm more motivated and have been writing down everything! Roll on next Tuesday :)

Hi can i join in this thread i joined ww yesterday tuesday for the umpeenth time i lose weight then put on weight im a yoyo dieter its just nice to be motivated and read everyones succeses

I was mortified when I weighed at class on Tuesday! Im giving it 100% now! This is my first week and going good so far!

I was mortified when I weighed at class on Tuesday! Im giving it 100% now! This is my first week and going good so far!

That's so weird you just commented on here. I saw your post on the teams page about joining a team and i was away to copy the link for Tuesday weigh ins for you to see and here you are :)

This was my first week too and my motivation is at its highest. What has helped me is the fact i have wrote down everything i have eaten each day and have started planning ahead. Makes a difference especially when you see what you have eaten and the points it contains. I know look into making the most of my points rather than always having favourite things and having less points for it!

Ha spooky! :)

I feel the same, so focused this time! Im the heaviest ive been in years and ive had enough!
im tracking everything too and finding planning a day ahead is keeping me on track :) good luck hun cant wait for out first week results! X

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum, I had my first weigh in last Tuesday and I nearly had a heart attack!! 12st 6.5lbs!!! I've never been this heavy!!!

I figured this was the most obvious group to join considering I'll weighing in on Tuesdays!!!

I'm back after 4 months! Went to work so I could pay for weightwatchers, and they permanently put me on shifts that co-incided with meetings. However, the job finished, and I'm volunteering at a charity shop, and I'm a helper at WW too... I gained 7lb from September to January, and have lost 2lb so far in 2 weeks now I'm back.

I'm back after 4 months! Went to work so I could pay for weightwatchers, and they permanently put me on shifts that co-incided with meetings. However, the job finished, and I'm volunteering at a charity shop, and I'm a helper at WW too... I gained 7lb from September to January, and have lost 2lb so far in 2 weeks now I'm back.

Welcome back :)

I'm now dreading my first WI on Tuesday. Had done so well up until yesterday but my boyfriend and I went out for a "few" drinks for the first time since our baby was born, well since i became pregnant, and the few drinks turned in 2 cocktails, half a cocktail pitcher, a whole bottle of wine, 3 sambuca shots and a 2 course meal! I went over my daily points and the weeklies i had left (so 34 and 31). I'll be gutted if i have ruined my whole week for one night :(

I'm now dreading my first WI on Tuesday. Had done so well up until yesterday but my boyfriend and I went out for a "few" drinks for the first time since our baby was born, well since i became pregnant, and the few drinks turned in 2 cocktails, half a cocktail pitcher, a whole bottle of wine, 3 sambuca shots and a 2 course meal! I went over my daily points and the weeklies i had left (so 34 and 31). I'll be gutted if i have ruined my whole week for one night :(

I'm the same actually! I was so good all week apart from Saturday and I'm just hoping I didn't ruin it in one day cause it was totally not worth it! My downfall was pizza! :cry:

Well all you can do now is a have a really good day today and hope for the best, I got myself to the gym this morning before work, it was painful getting up but I really want to be down!!

I'm the same actually! I was so good all week apart from Saturday and I'm just hoping I didn't ruin it in one day cause it was totally not worth it! My downfall was pizza! :cry:

Well all you can do now is a have a really good day today and hope for the best, I got myself to the gym this morning before work, it was painful getting up but I really want to be down!!

I feel you pain with the pizza.. I work in dominos pizza and get free food! I had to throw out an extra pizza we had last night cause it was just lookin at me saying "EAT ME!!" hahaha

How have you been doing girls? First weigh in tonight and only lost half a pound. Very disappointed to be honest. Lets hope for a better loss next week! X

How have you been doing girls? First weigh in tonight and only lost half a pound. Very disappointed to be honest. Lets hope for a better loss next week! X
I was just reading through this as I started today and did wonder how you got on! 1/2 is better than nothing but understand it being 1st week expecting more!

Hi everyone :)

I weigh in on a tuesday aswell. i was doing WW at home on my own and was doing well, then got pregnant so had to stop, ive re-started 3 weeks ago and have joined the meetings to get me back into it. weighed in last night and lost my first 7lbs since starting back - a total of 3 stone since i started in December 2011. still have 2 more stone to go but im determined!!

well done to you all aswell, sounds like you al doing fab! :)

Marie xxx

a disappointing 1/2 on this week, but havent been tracking so must get back into the routine. Well done Marie and Lalta, fab losses. xmrsrachyx i bet you will have a big weight loss this week, i find for me a good week shows the week after on the scales. Have been trying to move more at work today as discussed in the meeting and im thinking of getting a gymball to sit on whilst by my desk but folk might think im crazy!

Back