Tuesday weigh in?

My first weigh in was this week and i was so lucky to have lost 3.5lbs given the blow out i had on Friday. This week, i'll be a lot more stricter and plan more which will help! Well done to everyone else :)

a disappointing 1/2 on this week, but havent been tracking so must get back into the routine. Well done Marie and Lalta, fab losses. xmrsrachyx i bet you will have a big weight loss this week, i find for me a good week shows the week after on the scales. Have been trying to move more at work today as discussed in the meeting and im thinking of getting a gymball to sit on whilst by my desk but folk might think im crazy!

Aw thanks I hope so hun!
Id love a gymball at work but knowing them it will be a safety issue lol xx

Hiya,

It was my first weigh in & i lost 2lbs.
Little disappointed cos i was hoping for a little more with it being my first week.
Good luck all with your weigh ins x

Last edited:
Lost 4.5lb last week, and 1.5lb this week, so I'm 1lb off of the weight I was when I left WW in September, am hoping to have lost 1.5lb this week so I am back on track and my lowest weight since 2007 :D

Hi all sorry for late post lost 1lb this week was hoping for more but better than gaining havnt been 100% this week either

Well loss 2.5lbs this week! was hoping for 3lbs but its going in the right direction.
Good luck all with your weigh ins x

Last edited:
Another 0.5lb off for me this week. Very pleased! :)

1.5lbs loss for me this morning was hoping to reach 7lb loss but all going well it will be next week.
Good luck with your weigh ins x

2lb off for me this week, very happy. 3.5lbs off in two weeks...only another 2 3/4 stone to go lol.

Oey i'm sorry your disappointed, but better than a gain eh?! Can you think of any reason why you didnt lose anything? Well done superhooper!

Hi, can cakeI join in please?
I need some help and encouragement.
I had my son 8 weeks ago and have 2 1/2 stone to lose :-(
I am doing SW from home and started yesterday.
Well done to you all for your losses this week. X

Back