Tuesday weigh in?

you're all so kind. Nice one for staying the same Kelliej. Tutut! Its so hard because once you have a drink you don't care anymore.
Anyway- did quite well yesterday day time well up for it. Got home and the internet wasn't working and I was really annoyed and bored and ate my way through another million points.

Anyway- I have NO weeklies left (I have infact gone over) and am going to London on Saturday for lunch and drinks. What the hell is going on here.
Nevermind nevermind.
Hope I've not frightened any other Tuesday weighers off!!!

oh. And I put on 1lb according to this mornings sneakypeek

Hi

Mind if I join you? I'm a tuesday weigh in. I've been reading through the last few posts and can relate so much to them! I've been dieting on and off for 10 years jumping between sw and ww. Each time I rejoin I am heavier again. This time i am determined to see it through and keep it off. I have been doing well and lost 33lb up to now but it us getting harder as my points allowance gets lower. I am starting to see a few old habits creeping back too of eating 3 or 4 snack things in minutes so can consume 12-15 points on snacks in the evening if I am not careful. I am tracking everything regardless though and am determined to get my focus back. hoping I will find support and inspiration here ?. Good luck over the weekend folks as this is often the tough bit xx

I know exactly how you feel Kimberly!! I drank 50pp last Friday night an had a sandwich when I came home!! I was so disappointed with myself, I STS this week (thank god) but I just used it as motivation and as a learning tool, why did I eat that? is there can I do to prevent it next time etc! We're all here for you and sometimes your emotions will get the better of you but fair play to you for sticking to the tracking- they'res no point in lying because your body knows exactly what you've eaten!
Lets all hope for a good loss next Tuesday xox

kellie i miss going to tuesday weigh ins with u!! quit ur job will ya!!

How's it going, friends?

I am doing a bit erratic... yesterday I ate hardly anything (I slept quite a lot), Friday I had an encounter with cheese..... today I am back on plan and back in the Zone... Tuesday morning is only one and a half days away after all. If I can stick to only soup in the office tomorrow then I'm sure onto a winner.... I think. On the whole I feel I have been really good this week and I'll be dissapointed if I don't see a loss.

Hope you all managed to stick to plan over a wobbly weekend.

Sending positive vibes to you all...

Judith

Did a sneaky peak this morning and I was up half a pound... it, and it's mates, better be gone by the morning

How's you all doing?

I'm dreading tomorrow I was up last week. I tried hard this week but just feel bloated and bleh :-(

Hopefully we'll be bracing ourselves for dissapointment and then flying with success....

I've tried really hard this week and I shall be gutted if I don't show a loss tomorrow.... the scales are a fickle mistress and you never can tell. I'm trying to drink a lot of water to flush stuff through. If I put on this week I might just devour the chocolate bickies someone gave me at work today...

Judith

Struggled to find my way round the site and to find something that seemed appropriate to my efforts to lose weight. Hopefully this is it ! :confused:

First weigh-in tomorrow morning and I feel very anxious. I could not have done better really this first week. No alcohol other than half a very small wine glass of cider, just to remind myself how much I don't like it :( Even had the will power to refuse two bottles of Sicilian Red. Made friend take them to work as I didn't trust myself to have them in the house ! I just can't risk failing again. Hey Ho. xx

Weighed in this morning and found I am 2.5lb lighter than what I was last week...

I'm a happy bunny

Now to see if I can repeat this week.

Fingers crossed for the rest of my Tuesday friends

Blimey Oh Riley. First weigh in. Have lost 11½lbs in a week. Know people tend to lose big first week then slow down. This week I have eaten well, i.e. 3 meals a day and treats including my own recipe Bombay Mix which is a winner :p I have not felt hungry or deprived. The only thing I have gone without is alcohol. I honestly felt better within days. Had an on-line shop delivered yesterday of all the right things, so geared up for this week. Wish me luck xx

Chips with everything thats bloomin FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations you must be so proud of yourself!!
Like the sounds of your bombay mix. Do share!

Just judith, you did marvellously as well!! Well done ladies!

I stayed the same this morning and am celebrating since I proper fell off when I was the same last week. As a result I feel motivated to get back on!!

Good luck and well done everyone xxx

Judith- chuckled at the "encounter with cheese" !!!

I bought some easytone trainers by Reebok and tested them out when I went to London on Saturday. My thighs still ache and its a miracle I didn't put on any weight coz we ate out twice in one day (no pudding for me!)

However- we were walking around for about 8 hours.
And also- the tube station at Covent Garden doesn't have escalators and it was either get shoved in a lift with a bunch of unhappy squished strangers or take 193 steps (equivalent to 15 floors) to the high street. I chose the latter option and think that was a mini acheivment for me!! :)

Thank you for your good wishes. I am planning to perfect the Bombay Mix later as I had an on-line shopping order delivered yesterday, so now have chick peas. Prototype was what I had in my cupboards. Don't know how it will fit in with others eating plans, but I use only a teaspoon of oil for a whole pan. I love savory nibbles and this has kept me off the Kettle Chips this week ! :rolleyes:

Hi guys! How's everyone doing this week? I was down 5lbs at weigh in today! I nearly fell off the scales haha I really tried super hard this week but its my TOTM so I was very shocked I was hoping for 4 or less!!!

Wow some fantastic weight losses! Sorry to spoil the record I gained 2lb this week ?. Gutted ! Back on track today and determined to shift it this week. Be good xx

Wow some fantastic weight losses! Sorry to spoil the record I gained 2lb this week ?. Gutted ! Back on track today and determined to shift it this week. Be good xx

Not spoiling, learning from your mistakes :) having a gain and turning it into a positive and using it to motivate is a fantastic achievement! If I had a aim or STS I used to give up and go back to eating anything I could get my hands on heehee! You should be proud of yourself tho takes a lot to say right I've made a mistake but I'm going to work this week to fix it!! Keep up the good work xx

Hello :) I have started this week and am doing ww online with the app and hoping to loose 2 pound on first week id be happy with that! I did use some weeklies as it was my boyfriends birthday and went out to dinner but other then that have stuck to it and I usually eat crap 24 7 lol so fingers crossed!

Back