Tuesday weigh in?

Well done on the losses everyone :)

My WI is at 7pm :)

I'm up a pound and a half :'(

I'm up a pound and a half :'(

Nooooooooo :confused: Do you have an inkling what it might have been? Portion size? If you know, it's easier to accept. If you've been good it's a bummer. Still, "back on the 'orse", hey? Keep at it. chips xx

That's not good :-( Did your leader give any explanation? X

She said it could be being premenstrual but nah, I'm on the pill and I've nearly 2 weeks to go before my break.

Nooooooooo :confused: Do you have an inkling what it might have been? Portion size? If you know, it's easier to accept. If you've been good it's a bummer. Still, "back on the 'orse", hey? Keep at it. chips xx

I didn't get as much exercise as I usually do so I think that could be it even though it wasn't that much less. You're right though, back on track tomorrow.

She said it could be being premenstrual but nah, I'm on the pill and I've nearly 2 weeks to go before my break.

I didn't get as much exercise as I usually do so I think that could be it even though it wasn't that much less. You're right though, back on track tomorrow.

Keep your chin up Sweetie and I'm sure it will come off as quickly as it appeared. X

Fingers crossed. I had my treat as usual. Bag of crisps and some choc. Back in the saddle tomorrow :)

Fingers crossed. I had my treat as usual. Bag of crisps and some choc. Back in the saddle tomorrow :)

Good Luck today Sweetie. X

Lost another 2 pound got my 10 % and I need.. 1/2 pound of my 21 pound for my 3rd silver 7 :) very happy

Well done you. I lost 2lb today. Can't wait to hit 10%. As important to me as lbs lost to be honest. Hope all Tuesday weighers did good :) chips xx

Hi there,
After losing 2 stone with weightwatchers last year, its magically (with the help of chocolate) snuck back on. So started fresh last week.
Lost 3lbs this week, which after a housemates birthday (and 4 cakes in the house) is nothing short of a miracle!
Well done to the other losers this week :)

2.5lbs down!!!

Back