Tuesday weigh in?

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Go Girl ! chips x

I found a brilliant idea too that ive started to use. I have two jars. One filled with a marble for every pound I want to lose (56) and another with a label saying "I'm losing my marbles" Filling this one up slowly until the first one is empty. Everyday it spurs me on

K

That sounds like a good idea Kelly :) I have a post it note pad with numbers counting down in lbs. and get massive satisfaction when I tear one off for each lb!
I am dreading Tuesday already, had a massively indulgent day yesterday with a BBQ and a night on the town. Just pointed it (as best as I could without nutritional info) and its come out at 68 points, which used up my remaining weeklies, all of my exercise points and put me -4 pp for the week. This means two very clean days for me now, but I'll be lucky if I stay the same!
I just can't handle help yourself buffets, I end up underestimating what I'm eating completely!
Hope everyone else is having a better week than I am!

It's almost Tuesday again :)

Re. the counting down of lbs, I have my ticker in my sig. I think I might do something else though. I like the post it and pebble ideas. :)

Oh god I know I'm dreading it aswell I actually wish it was today just to get it over and done with! I don't think it's gona be a pretty one for me tomorrow can't come quick enough

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck to everyone weighing in today xxx

2lb off for me this morning. So that's 40lb so far. Already feeling positive about this week. 2 weeks to birthday and want to lose just a couple more for then. Just had my gorgeous whole rolled oats made with unsweetened almond milk, sprinkle of coconut, tip of teaspoon sugarfree jam and a dollop of fat free yoghurt. Lovely. That will see me through to my "How many salad ingredients can I fit in this bowl" lunch, and plan to make celery soup later. Hope everyone else does good. chips xx

23_7_13.jpg

0.5lb off! Wouldn't normally be this happy about that but after the week I've had I'm so relieved I didn't gain!
Good luck everyone :)

Hi all, just joining up to this thread here, down 2lb this week so happy with that as it brough me down to next stone, good luck everyone on your losses today :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here but this is my fifth week on WW! I go to Tuesday weigh-ins also, was up half a pound last week (completely my own fault) and lacked a bit of motivation this week but was down 1 pound when I weighed in this morning - very pleasant surprise! It gave me the boost I needed to be extra committed this week. Well done to everyone!

Booyah!!!

2lbs down, got my third stone and I'm into the 9s!!! :D

Wow well done everyone :) sounds like you all had a great week :)

Hi all,

I'm new to minimins and weigh in on a tuesday too, been going for 4 weeks now and down 1 this week so was delighted!

Well Hello Dolly .... cue the music .... :) just realised no-one said Hello. Welcome. Tuesdays come round very very fast, so be good. chips

Welcome newgirl :)

Welcome new girl! Hope your having a good week! The food diaries are good

I'm fitting into a size 12 jeans!!! So happy I could cry! :D

Back