Tuesday weigh in?

Yeah i do tuesday started ww in august had my 1st wi since xmas/new year last night and lost 5lbs so was happy with that, lost 5st 1.5lbs so far xx

I replied on Christmas Eve but it was dead in here so didn't bother the last few weeks!!!

Lost 2.75lbs this week. Means I've lost 9.25lbs I joined WW on 3rd December. Had a wee week off at Christmas though!!! XX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How did you guys do with the weigh in???

I only lost 0.25lb this week :(
I am doing 30 Day Shred so I had taken measurements and I've lost 6 inches in total... which after a week I was rather impressed with!!! Lost 1 inch from my bust, waist & hips and 0.5 from thighs and arms. The lack of weight coming of is pretty rubbish but hopefully it will catch up soon!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a Tuesday weigher! Love my meetings and weigh in a Tuesday evening, lost 3lb last night :) looking forward to next Tuesday! X

I lost a pound and a half had lost 2 stone since may last year put 7 pound on in past 7 weeks side affects of tabs but iv still droped 2 jeans size pick myself back up and do this lol

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost a pound and a half had lost 2 stone since may last year put 7 pound on in past 7 weeks side affects of tabs but iv still droped 2 jeans size pick myself back up and do this lol

Hi Georgina, do you weigh on a Tuesday too?

well done on a pound and half off this week, it's going in the right direction! You've done so well already, you'll soon have that 7lbs back off and more! Onwards and downwards :)

Hi Georgina, do you weigh on a Tuesday too?

well done on a pound and half off this week, it's going in the right direction! You've done so well already, you'll soon have that 7lbs back off and more! Onwards and downwards :)

Thank u hun i shure do i mainly go to a half 5 class or a morning one if i have to go to town i do love ww x

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Hope you get a good loss next weigh day hun xx

Well done thats fan i carny stop snackin goin to class tuesday happy u lost how much is it in total nowx

Started again 2 weeks ago...had a 2.5lb weight loss each week. Joined the gym again this week. Swimming 40 lengths about 4 times a week...hoping to keep it up x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done thats fan i carny stop snackin goin to class tuesday happy u lost how much is it in total nowx

15.25 lbs overall so far. I snack a lot too but keep it within my points. Not always that easy though is it hun? I know cos I've been there too. Hope it goes well on Tuesday for you xx

Started again 2 weeks ago...had a 2.5lb weight loss each week. Joined the gym again this week. Swimming 40 lengths about 4 times a week...hoping to keep it up x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your losses over the last two weeks!

Well im back to weight watchers. Got married a few months ago and since then ive pilled on the weight. I need to take control before I end up back to my start weight. Going on holiday middle of september with family and I dont want to be the frumpy one. Starting sunday officially as have a wedding so that will be the first time to shop. Excited about getting back to feeling great. :)

Back