Tuesday weigh-in

Cerulean

Silver Member
Week 8 - 4lbs! Hurray!
I've lost 2st 10lbs in 8 weeks. Can I make 3st in 9 weeks? Can I? Fingers crossed!

Week 9

2.5lbs...Uh? I showed up 5lbs heavier than my home scales (super whizzy v reliable home scales) and usually I only show up 2lbs heavier.

I know it's still good, but it's my first under 3lbs loss of this time round and it was a bit of a shock when I actually thought this week was a 4lb week. Just goes to show...those scales can be a cruel mistress.

Still - an inch off my waist - and comparing myself with the same weight 2 years ago, I am 1% less fat and 1% more muscle and I have a smaller waist and bust, so I've obviously done the toning work!

Week 1 - 9.5 lbs off for me :)

Hi to all Tuesday weighers!!! I lost just over 8lbs in my first week on CD ss+ and am happy so far!

I'll be joining this thread as of tomorrow! Ahh! Going to weigh tomorrow morning. Slightly scared I must admit.

Well done.I've done my first week.and lost 2 lb. Wishing it was more. But slowly is healthy and its always a loss right?

Hey Angel - That's a great loss for a normal healthy eating program...I'm on a VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) so I'm at a slightly different pace!

thank you. i know you are right and i know its a loss so result. just as everyone wishing it would make me look better within days lol:)

got mine later...am dreading it!!!

2 pounds yesterday im happy about it. slowly it will all come of and theres no dieting just healthy and sensible eating with loads of water and exercise:)

2 pounds yesterday im happy about it. slowly it will all come of and theres no dieting just healthy and sensible eating with loads of water and exercise:)

Well done, u r doing well without any meal replacements etc! Keep it up!

7lbs off this week for me! Helps to eradicate the disappointment of putting on 2lbs last week! Wow. I'm worried about keeping it all off though :confused::confused:

Hey Angel - That's a great loss for a normal healthy eating program...I'm on a VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) so I'm at a slightly different pace!

ur loss is amazing! Well done!

thank you, i just need to get myself on my stationary bike more. only managed twice this week but done some walking too. its like if i want to go out somewhere or see a friend when i get back i dont have enough time before school run and once older child is back home its dinner and all other things and then day is gone.

Yeah it's hard to fit in personal goals around little ones! All the best on your journey! Weigh in tomorrow!!!!! :-/

Hi ,,
My 2nd weigh in is at 9:00 in the morning !! Can't wait iv lost 8 lbs last week ,, don't think that much this week ..
Girls iv got a silly question but when uv got ur period does ur weight go up a bit ??

Back