Tuesday Weigh In

Well Done Ninja! That's a fab loss and also your 2st award! :bliss:

Magic Mummy - Well done on only putting on a lb. Glad you enjoyed yourself indulging in all the naughties... as long as you get back on track, a blowout once in a while is not bad x

2lb off for me again this week which means I've now got my 2st award. :party0049::greenapple::bliss:
I am soooooo chuffed, I've treated myself to the remains of my Easter egg that I've been depriving myself of.

I've eaten the egg and now feel a little queasy....ok, a lot queasy. :jelous:

I'm not used to eating this much chocolate any more....is that a good or a bad thing :confused:

I've eaten the egg and now feel a little queasy....ok, a lot queasy. :jelous:

I'm not used to eating this much chocolate any more....is that a good or a bad thing :confused:

I know exactly what you mean... this is a good sign isn't it.... I don't feel like giving up whereas when I have done a diet before, if I had a sneaky few days off I have just ended up giving in completely :eek:

Well Done Ninja! That's a fab loss and also your 2st award! :bliss:

Magic Mummy - Well done on only putting on a lb. Glad you enjoyed yourself indulging in all the naughties... as long as you get back on track, a blowout once in a while is not bad x

I had a fab time and I don't regret my naughty weekend at all... you're right once in a while is ok:D

I know exactly what you mean... this is a good sign isn't it.... I don't feel like giving up whereas when I have done a diet before, if I had a sneaky few days off I have just ended up giving in completely :eek:

I definitely don't feel like giving up. Although I've had a naughty treat as my reward, I have more determination to reach my target than ever before...it's great. I want to reach my target by October but would be so pleased if I could reach it sooner. We plan on trying for a baby as soon as I get to target so I can put all the weight back on again :eek: but this time it will be baby weight only!!!! :cool:

He he - having a baby gave me my biggest single loss ever - 1 stone in 24 hours! Now that's what I call weightloss. :D

Honestly though, good luck Ninja with your target - what a fantastic thing to aim for :clap:

Oops, as predicted I had a gain...... 2.5lbs of indulgence.

Back on track now as I am a pound above my target and I do like to be a bit under. Speed food challenge this week for me, starting NOW!!!!

Yay! Lost 1/2lb this week, bringing an inch closer to the middle of my target range. All those speed foods must have helped shift the night-most-terrible that was saturday!

Well done to the losers, and good luck to the gainers - next week will be your week :D

Well done Angie:D

2lbs on for me - I feel like crying. I've done nothing different, and still the weight goes on.

I've just had 28g special k sustain for breakfast, as a HEb, not sure what I'm having for lunch, but having chicken stir fry tonight, dollowed by sugar free jelly with a muller light whisked into it, having that with Quark and vanilla muller light yoghurt instead of squirty cream.

I ate loads of fruit and vegetables last week - v little chocolate.

The only thing I can think of is I wasn't feeling 100% and that might have something to do with it.

Weigh in last night went better than thought as lost 2lbs. Amazed as was friend's wedding at the weekend which I *really* enjoyed.

So far so good - hoping to keep the losses

:)

Back