Tuesday weighers

Well done that's excellent.

Good luck to all you Tuesday WI's.

Well done that's great going! I WI tonight xx

I STS! I have no idea how! (tho I didn't buy Christmas cake, mince pies or a pork pie this year)

I was so pleased as I lost 0.5 lb and was slimmer of the week for the 3rd week running!! My personal goal is to lose every week and so far I have!! Although next week might not be good as I'm changing from a 10am WI to a 7pm WI so if I have a gain I won't count it, lol:D

I weigh in at 5.30, so not looking forward it :cry:I really hopeI have only put on 1/2 lb, well done you :D

have family round tonight so not going to my drop in. I know i have gained - that is fine. Its 10 days of moderate indulgence.

Back to the plan next Monday when i start back at work!

One question though - do you still get charged if you do not turn up for the drop in weigh in? Is it treated like a normal class?

We started on the new electronic system last week. No mercy involved!

2 pound on for me and ecstatic about that - was thinking 4 or 5 - oh well it's not every week you get engaged and celebrate Christmas too! it was worth every morsal! xxx

2.5 on for me but I'm happy with that as I've proper pigged out so it should have been more! Need to get back on track now though.

Well I ate like a madman over Christmas, SW couldn't have been further from my mind (especially when I had the majority of a BIG box of Ferrero Rocher lol), but I weighed tonight and put on only 2.5lbs. Cannot be happier, expected much more, and it won't take long to drop that back off again :)

Good luck everyone

I gained (another) 1.5lbs this week. I expected more, so I am relieved. I hope to undo all of my xmas indulgence in the next week or two....

I am so relieved, its only a 1/2lb gain and i'm back on plan as of yesterday, am out new years eve but I am driving so I am obviously not drinking and l will eat before I go out, so hopefully will have a loss next week. :D

I have just got back from my weigh in, I have put on 3lb's :sigh:.

I was going to be good after boxing day but there was too much chocolate left!
I am back on plan today, hopefully the weight will come off as quickly as it went on!!

I put on 2 lbs last night, and everyone in the queue around me had a loss or sts......Wasn't nice.

But hey, new start..........as I have an important wedding to go to next yr so I want to look my best. Which is great motivation.

:)

Blimey, you lot are saints compared to me! I put on 6lb!!
Only a couple of people at my group lost, most put on and I wasn't the biggest gainer either :)
Sadly though, it never comes off as quickly as it goes on.

Back