Tuesday Weighers

little_bubblez said:
Hmm....if they've lost the same then you should get *joint* sotw, as long as you have lost or maintained the week before

I would query it, maybe your C has different rules- some groups say sotw can only be someone who has stayed at group, there might be other guidelines a C uses to determine sotw

I wonder if the people getting site have lost a bit more than me the week before but I'll see what happens this week

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've been to 4 different groups and all the consultants have different rules.

1. You only qualify for SOTW if you stay (and have lost or STS the previous week
2. Same as 1
3. The one who lost the most regardless if they stay (and didn't put on the previous week). The basket goes to the next one down if they don't stay.
4. Same as 3

So I guess it's down to the C's interpretation if the official rules!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the link for the sausages, I am going to share an order with my sis. Been talking to my consultant and she has also had them, said they were expensive but very good.

Chiana said:
Thanks for the link for the sausages, I am going to share an order with my sis. Been talking to my consultant and she has also had them, said they were expensive but very good.

You're welcome.

I don't think they're that expensive compared to them being like normal food and the amount i used to spend on eating out!

x

lsf666 said:
I've been to 4 different groups and all the consultants have different rules.

1. You only qualify for SOTW if you stay (and have lost or STS the previous week
2. Same as 1
3. The one who lost the most regardless if they stay (and didn't put on the previous week). The basket goes to the next one down if they don't stay.
4. Same as 3

So I guess it's down to the C's interpretation if the official rules!!!

Thanks for the advice, I do stay every week, in the hope that one day I'll get there

I wonder if the people getting site have lost a bit more than me the week before but I'll see what happens this week

Now you mention it- i remember my C talking about that- if there is a draw- then the person who lost more the week before wins....which she was against- it's slimmer of the week, not slimmer of the fortnight ;)

According to her- the "official" rule is whatever the computer reader thingy says is correct- which means it doesnt matter if they stay at group or not, if you lose the most *that week* you should get sotw

I'm only going by what she said- but if you don't do that, then it's not in line with the official rules

Our consultant just makes everyone who had the same lost share the basket of goodies :)

x

Same here I was joint slimmer of the week a few weeks ago and slimmer of the week before so I know our c only counts the current week. Eek its not long till that time of week

eek- getting nervous again!!! heehee

It's that day before WI again, and my sneaky peek on the scales this morning show that I have STS, just like last Monday morning.
So, why on earth do they go up on a Tuesday Morning?:confused:

I havent been on this thread since last weigh in when I put on 1.5lb. not unexpected, as I had been at a festival drinking pints and eating off plan, but following on from the 4lb gain the previous weigh in (from Ireland holiday so again not unexpected) and the 4.5lb gain from a few weeks before that (totally UNEXPECTED!!!), its been quite tough to accept.

I had a stark realisation that from my lowest weight (of 9st 2.5lbs which was 1lb under target) I have managed to put on 8.5lbs. Whilst some of that can be explained by holidays and weekends away, there are some 100% food optimising weeks in there too. Just seems really hard to lose it again at the moment and target range seems so far away (4.5lbs), let alone actual target (7.5lbs).

I've had a really good week this week - just a 40th birthday for temptation - but as it was the night before I ran the Bristol half marathon, I kept it under control and only had one pint and 2 glasses of wine. The food didnt help though - I was expecting some food since that's the way most of the 40th parties have gone this year - they've had curry/spag bol etc. This one had sandwiches and vol au vents - not great slimming world food, but I hadn't eaten and was starving so had to have some.

Then yesterday I had 3 pints and a pasty - but that was at the rugby, and it was after I'd run a flipping half marathon, so i think its allowed!!

Unfortunately, I'm feeling pretty bloated at the mo, * week has just come on (but my system is pretty all over the place at the moment so I'm not sure how it affects me weight wise), and I'm really feeling that tomorrow's weigh in is not going to be good, despite all my best efforts. I'd even planned on giving myself a boost by giving blood tomorrow as the bloodmobile is at our work, but all the slots have been booked! Was hoping that pint of blood might have equated to half a pound or so!

WIll just have to see what tomorrow brings I suppose, but I am seriously considering buying a countdown to get back into target range.

Lydiahoyle said:
Think I may book tomorrow as a holiday, I need to get my head back together I have been terrible last few days and feel ashamed. So I want to go next week to the group feeling positive. Good luck to everyone though! X

Are you sure you don't want to go just to get the result (which might not be too bad) and the support?

Lydiahoyle said:
I have thought about that, I'm just not sure I can face what the scale says but I suppose I'm hiding the truth so will I ever get my head together? Ur right though u think I'll go...oh I don't know.

Totally up to you. I went last week totally expecting a gain and planned on weighing and then leaving but I lost so stayed. Looking back I probably would have stayed either way as I've stayed when I've gained before. Anyway. It's totally up to you and you have overnight to think it over x

Lydia- i would go hun- bite the bullet and just step on those scales and accept what number it gives you

then draw a line under the sand and aim to do awesome next week :

If you dont get weighed- how will you know how awesome you did next week? ;)

It scares me if ive been naughty- im worried about tomorrow too, since ive been lazy and a bit gluttonous this week...but i count weigh ins as a "fresh start" all my naughtiness is over with and i'll start again afresh- looking forward to a new week :)

@mandy296- really hoping that the scales are nice to you tomorrow! i find countdowns really helpful- keeps me motivated- to see if i can lose a certain amount by the time its finished. this countdown im just aiming to lose more than i did with my first countdown- and i think i have already with 4 weeks to go :)

stay positive hun- you can do it :D x

Lydiahoyle said:
I do, I think I'll go though...I feel so rubbish hate feeling like this. I really am pathetic sometimes but I give in so easily with food even though I can go weeks and weeks doing well. Nevermind, onwards and downwards hopefully!

Don't feel rubbish over it just work on the next weeks fab loss!!! :)

Hi all.

Only my second week WI tomorrow and I'm dreading it!! :(

Since I walked out last weeks meeting I feel as tho I have lost it. Not that I have been eating bad things (although I did have kfc yesterday as I was at Thorpe Park - although I was very mad with myself!) iv just felt a bit lost and off track!

Finding it a real challenge to prep cook and eat all my meals properly what with having my little girl all day (Izzy's 9 weeks tomorrow) and feeling very upset as after my 6.5 loss last week I was feeling so positive, a great sense of achievement!

Only time will tell I suppose, but I know I'm gonna be real hard on myself if I don't have a loss :'(

-x-

Back