Tuesday Weighers

Lydiahoyle said:
Eek only an hour and a half until I see the damage! Nervous but also excited as tomorrow will be a new start!

Good luck hope it's not too bad fingers crossed

15 mins and not looking forward to it :(

Just hope its not as bad as I think it will be!

Lydiahoyle said:
Eek only an hour and a half until I see the damage! Nervous but also excited as tomorrow will be a new start!

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 lb for me this week. Was thrilled with that as its my * week, maybe I will pay for it next week lol

Well done to everyone all these pounds coming off it helping us all get to our targets, keep it going :D

Lydiahoyle said:
2.5 on....arrgghh my own stupid fault! Lesson learnt! Feel so focused now though! Good luck everyone! Xx

At least you went :)

Good for you for that and here's to 100% this week! No binging tonight!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5 on....arrgghh my own stupid fault! Lesson learnt! Feel so focused now though! Good luck everyone! Xx

Well done for going, hope you stayed for the meeting, I find they are so supportive and give loads of encouragement. Just draw a line under the last few weeks and start anew. Im sure you will be back on track in no time :)

after missing wi last week due to an op and having a week of plan i checked my hospital notes again and i had gained 4 and a half pound by last wed :( i got back on plan from thursday and decided to give red days a go. and not only have i lost the 4 and a half i gained last week i have lost another 2 and a half on top!! got my stone asward and just 3 pound off my club 10 so pleased with myself ive been stuck for weeks and this has just given me a boost. i hope i have another good loss next week :)

1/2 gain :(

Here's to next week ladies! :)

-x-

lost 2 this week :)

got sotw- which i wasn't expecting :)

I stayed the same. Slightly frustrating but I'm going to email my consultant my food diary and see what she says.

3lb off and slimmer of the week :) think I might cartwheel home I'm so happy

little_bubblez said:
lost 2 this week :)

got sotw- which i wasn't expecting :)

Well done :)

jo-85 said:
A single 1lb have been so good this week :( am not happy at all all that effort for 1lb! Well done to everybody else on their losses. X

It's a loss which us great well done

Back