Tuesday Weighers

1lb off this week...it's coming off too damn slowly! :mad::cry:

2 1/2 off for me, getting me my 1stone award :D

I'm a very happy bunny tonight.
My 100%, hyper-focussed week paid off.

I lost 4lb, got my new shiny, and SOTW. Wooo hoooo!

So happy I lose 4&1/2 lb this week :)))))) 1/2lb left to my first stone :)))))

woohooo!! another 2.5 lbs tonight :D happy days got my 1 and a half stone award and someone called me skinny!(which im not but havent been called that EVER!!!!) :p only 1/2 pound to club 10!!!!:bliss:

Last edited:
Well done to all of you lots of losses!! I lost half pound this week bit disappointed but still a loss! Got 3lb til my first stone yippee can't wait and then I'm half way there!! I didn't keep a food diary this week as thought after 2 months I'd be up to speed! Um no just caused me stress as couldn't keep track of syns and healthy extras so going back to that next week and hopefully a bigger loss! Good luck all of you for next week!!

Well done everybody on their losses!

And Congrats to Rahrah. You're doing really well!

Thanks saddlebags! I never thought of it like that! I did what you said and looked up 1lb of fat. doesn't look good! So glad I'm losing them!

Congrats on your weight loss so far btw!

I've just moved groups to a Tuesday night one and lost 3.5 this week! well chuffed with that loss:D

Lost 1.5lb this week, very happy considering it was a bad week for me. Hoping to get my 1 stone next week, only 1.5lb away.

Gain of 0.5lb this week, expecting it but disappointed as it was my first gain in 8 weeks. Am still proud of my success so far though. Roll on losing 1lb next week for my Club 10!

Back