Tuesday Weighers

2.5lb off for me so happy enough, had a very traumatic weekend so was happy i lost anythin cuz i havent eatin anythin since sunday

Hi all WI and gained now I got to lose 2 to get my stone award I so Want it next week I'm getting sick of up down up down that I've been having since Xmas I was hoping to be nearer 2st loss by now oh well just keep at it is all I can do xxx

2.5lbs ON for me this week really peed off! had 1.5 days off the plan and end up out 2.5lbs on, need to pull it back now and sort it out. 1 stone off for the summer is all i want! ah x

come on all!

half way through another week. hope you've all been doin well only 2 full days to go!

im not dreadin wi as much as last week, hope i still feel same tues morn.

cathie x

cathiec said:
come on all!

half way through another week. hope you've all been doin well only 2 full days to go!

im not dreadin wi as much as last week, hope i still feel same tues morn.

cathie x

Babe ive had 4 mini bottles of wine tonight ekkkkk xx

blast those mini bottles!!

4 for £5 at morrisons!! yes i have fallen into that trap in the past!! ooohh i'll only drink one (me thinks) and they will last a week. noo they last about 2 hours and 15 mins max!!!

BEWARE THE MINI BOTTLES!!

(bet you enjoyed them;))

cathiec said:
blast those mini bottles!!

4 for £5 at morrisons!! yes i have fallen into that trap in the past!! ooohh i'll only drink one (me thinks) and they will last a week. noo they last about 2 hours and 15 mins max!!!

BEWARE THE MINI BOTTLES!!

(bet you enjoyed them;))

Haha. I feel ruff. Cava red and white......noooooooo xx

I have had a rly crap few days from Wed-Fri. Wed my friend's baby of 6 months died and my dog went missing, cue eat loads of chocolate after 5 hours of crying. Thur had no time to eat so snacked out on potatoes and lasange crisps with more choco. Friday - not too bad but didn't eat much fruit or veg. Yesterday not too bad but ate loads of biscuits :mad:

Gotta work hard today - Tues to lose 1lb!

misspaf said:
I have had a rly crap few days from Wed-Fri. Wed my friend's baby of 6 months died and my dog went missing, cue eat loads of chocolate after 5 hours of crying. Thur had no time to eat so snacked out on potatoes and lasange crisps with more choco. Friday - not too bad but didn't eat much fruit or veg. Yesterday not too bad but ate loads of biscuits :mad:

Gotta work hard today - Tues to lose 1lb!

So sorry to hear that. You and your friends in my thought xx

How has everybody done this week?

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck everyone. Funeral is out the way now so im back on it. Not been well tho and i always gain when ill have(why is that when my mum loses???)

anyway expect 1lb gain xx

Tonight is my first weigh in :eek: after the initial base reading last week.
I have been very good and did a lot of cycling:angeldevil:
So I hope I will have an acceptable result, have not weight myself at home, but my jeans are not as tight any more :D

hexe said:
Tonight is my first weigh in :eek: after the initial base reading last week.
I have been very good and did a lot of cycling:angeldevil:
So I hope I will have an acceptable result, have not weight myself at home, but my jeans are not as tight any more :D

Good luck. I bet u will be suprised!!! welcome to the Tuesday club xx

I am actually a bit nervous, but not in a negative way.
My sister-in-law will be joining tonight, she has lost a lot of weight with Weight Watchers in the past, but she wants to try SW now as they appreciate some people working shifts when it comes to the fees. And she had a look at my brochures and as I do extra easy, she really fancies that. She said the last few times she went to WW, it was mainly about buying their products and she did not enjoy that.

Got to sort my Uni presentation out for tomorrow now, got to find motivation as I am too busy losing weight :D

Jill x

hexe said:
I am actually a bit nervous, but not in a negative way.
My sister-in-law will be joining tonight, she has lost a lot of weight with Weight Watchers in the past, but she wants to try SW now as they appreciate some people working shifts when it comes to the fees. And she had a look at my brochures and as I do extra easy, she really fancies that. She said the last few times she went to WW, it was mainly about buying their products and she did not enjoy that.

Got to sort my Uni presentation out for tomorrow now, got to find motivation as I am too busy losing weight :D

Jill x

Ohhhhh good luck with uni. What r u studying x

Back