Tuesday Weighers

I have another sticker! 1lb off, which gets me to 3 1/2 stone.

Course this does bring me to 2lbs under target, so have to be careful not to lose too much more just now. Luckily, there's a chip shop just round the corner from group so had my first real post weigh in treat!

And just in case I need anything else to help maintain/gain I have a curry tonight, and the final 6Nations weekend (which will involve beer) to help me get there.

I love being under target!

Hello, I weigh in on a tuesday night and would like to join in the forum! I had my first weigh in this week and lost 6lbs in my first week! Unfortunately already ate out twice this week and eating out again tonight but have been really good and have even stayed well beneath my sins! Actually looking forward to Tuesday night! X

Hello Billie1987 and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey!

aislingb said:
1.5 lbs for me this week and got my club 10 woohoooo :D

That's great news:) well done!

bellareh said:
Hello Billie1987 and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey!

Thank you! I'm really struggling today as having a cake sale for comic relief but not had one yet and only 1 hour to go! Got to keep the will power!

Thank you! I'm really struggling today as having a cake sale for comic relief but not had one yet and only 1 hour to go! Got to keep the will power!

Wel done on resisting! Don't know whether I could have!

:DHi Guys I'm a Tuesday weigher! Hoping for my stone award on Tues. Need to lose 2lb. Fingers crossed!!! Some amazing weight losses on here;)

Hi
I'm a Tuesday weigher so far I've lost 1st 11lb, put a pound on last week and was totally devastated as I was strict with myself all week knowing it was my * week and really wanted a loss.
Gone back to basics this week and red and green days I want that 2st award on Tuesday :)

Hi
I'm a Tuesday weigher so far I've lost 1st 11lb, put a pound on last week and was totally devastated as I was strict with myself all week knowing it was my * week and really wanted a loss.
Gone back to basics this week and red and green days I want that 2st award on Tuesday :)

Good luck with getting your 2 stone award!

:-( I am not lookin forward to wi tomorrow. I have been quite good bar a few peices if garlic bread on thur. Besides that been on plan all week even went to an aerobics shesh for an hour on sat but my scales this morning recon I put on 2lb!!! :-( not happy!

First weigh in this morning! -8.5lbs which I am very please with.

It's a week and half since I started! I just hope it continues!! Feels great!

another 2lb off for me today and i have moved my ticker which i was very excited about :D havin been waitin to do it soooo long:clap::clap:

cathie xx;)xx

Back