Tuesday Weighers

*Emsie* said:
Lost 1.5lbs that will do nicely :)

Well done!! Another wee lb for me tonight so happy with progress! :D

Another 1lb off for me this week. Its steadily coming off!! x

1lb off for me this week, got 1.5 sticky and silver body magic sticky so im happy enough xxx

+1lb for me this week, but ok since I have been very bad this week.
Congrats to losers :)

:angel09::angel09: wayhay 3lb off today!!! back in my 12 st's not been in them for around 6 years sooooooo excited!!!!! i love slimming world too!!!!! :party0038: well done everyone!!!! and got my 2 1/2 sticker too :)

Last edited:
2.5lbs this week, hit the half stone and now 2 lbs less for the stone target.

just the 5.5lbs till next target :D

I STS last night.
I'm a bit Grrrrrrrrrrrr about it - but I know it's how much exercise I'm doing at the moment, rather than that my motivation has gone, or that my eating is bad.
So I've got to decide which I want more, haven't I?

The toned body and a slower approach to target?
Or target quickly and more toning left to do afterwards?

The first makes more sense, and is a better long term goal - BUT....

Congrats to all the losers yesterday :)

I'm down another 5 and a half pounds last night - could have knocked me down with a feather as I had the girls over for the weekend so several meals out and I've NEVER lost more than 2.5 before - even in my first week (and I'm usually more like 1.5). One and a half stone gone now :D (and I'm petrified it's been a glitch and I'll be up again next week...)

wenchie said:
Congrats to all the losers yesterday :)

I'm down another 5 and a half pounds last night - could have knocked me down with a feather as I had the girls over for the weekend so several meals out and I've NEVER lost more than 2.5 before - even in my first week (and I'm usually more like 1.5). One and a half stone gone now :D (and I'm petrified it's been a glitch and I'll be up again next week...)

Well done!!!! What did you you different then? Any tips? X

lost 14 1/2 lbs 14 1/2 to go!

1lb on this week - pretty chuffed with that after the nights out I've had this week, and still well within my target zone so still free (still 1.5lbs under)

Not feeling confident about weigh in this week. I've stayed on track but feeling chubby. Tempted to skip SW class and WI this week :-(

If its not already too late - DONT do this!!

I don't understand why people do. You still get charged if you dont turn up! You arent going to get "told off" if you gain - you're not at school! The whole point of Image Therapy is to get support when you need it most - if you "bunk off" when you've done badly you really are missing the point

Well 2.5 lb off with a total loss of 10lb! Still a long way to go yet though.

Got 4lb till me st award so I really want that in the next 2 weeks. I'm gonna give it a real toot push and try and do it this week though. Xx

Back