Tuesday Weighers

I had a brilliant weekend lots of food and drink involved! so not so sure if I will have lost anything either hoping for a 1/2lb to get my club 10 lol;)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Best of luck for tomorrow everyone.

I've had an ok week, I really upped my superfree but I still struggle to use up my syns. So far today i've only had 3, think I might have a HiFi bar with a cuppa shortly.

Hoping to lose at least 2lb this week but I had a few drinkies at the week end so i'm hoping they didn't do too much damage.

Fingers crossed for the tomoro!! Have tried to be really good but haven't been well and on anti biotics so hopefully it won't affect my wi.

I wi already (at home) and I have sts :-(

Raging as I have stayed within everything and it's not * week. Have been on anti biotics so unless in some random way this has affected it???
Also I have been walking almost every day for min 1 mile :-(

Awww it's frustrating when you feel like you deserve a loss isn't it?? Just keep at it and your deserved losses will surely come sooner or later :)

I WI at 10 o clock today, will report back after... Good luck everyone!!! Xxxxx

Well I have been resonably good this week. Only tea on sat was off plan cuz I spent all day decorating and cudnt be bothered to cook.

I am really really hopeing for 1lb loss this week as that will give me my 1 stone award. Wi at 7.30pm

Expecting a gain tonight. It's so tempting not to go to WI - but I will.
I'll take it on the chin, and then be Oh So Good next week.

1 on for me but its ok could of been alot worse and i am over my bad feelings last week and am not going out this week so should be ok :rolleyes:

cathie xx

Is it ok to join the thread please. I started SW this morning and am doing it from home.

Oh my god - i've lost 4lb this week!!!! I'm so shocked!!!

Got my club 10 AND 1 & 1/2 stone award!!! xx

Back