Tuesday Weighers

1.5 lbs on for me :( first gain since i started. but under the circumstances i dont really care. back on track tomorrow

1 1/2 off today 39lb down, 18lb to go!!!! so need to exercise more!!! :character00115::character00115::character00115::character00115::character00115::character00115::character00115::character00115:

Bit more gone!

WI last night, 1.5 lbs off making 4 in total. Slow going but all in the right direction so far :D

So far have lost 1 stone 5 lbs and was hoping to have lost 2lbs this week to get my 1.5stone sticker but nope wasn't to be as i stayed the same :-(

I needed 1lb this week to get my stone award. I had been what I thought was 100% good and I sts. Not amused. Still, there is always this week.

hiya i'm a tuesday weigher, it was only my first weigh in last tuesday but i lost 2lbs :) i wanted more but chuffed that its going in the right direction :) hope everyones having a good week :)

Eeuurrgh, I'm fed up this morning!! I weighed myself Friday morning, went out Friday night and used all my syns lol, this morning I'm 2.5lb heavier!! I might as well have had what I had wanted if I'm putting weight on when I stick to the plan :-( I'm
Dreading tuesday now lol xxx

I managed to gain a 1lb boo hoo am totally fed up and just had chipshop fish and chips for tea

Hang in there. I find it helpful to look at losses over a month rather than over a week. Your stats suggest you have lost around 10lbs already which is fab! My weight goes up and down all the time and it can be discouraging, but have faith...oh and try and pack in loads of berries and other ss goodies before tuesday. Also remember that fish and chips every now and then is fine. The problem comes if it's all the time.

Eeuurrgh, I'm fed up this morning!! I weighed myself Friday morning, went out Friday night and used all my syns lol, this morning I'm 2.5lb heavier!! I might as well have had what I had wanted if I'm putting weight on when I stick to the plan :-( I'm
Dreading tuesday now lol xxx

Ive had weeks when I have put on anything between 3 and 5 pounds, even when I have stuck to plan. We all have strange weeks but don't give up. Fill up on lots of ss food for the next couple of days. Our consultant partic recommends melon and strawberries.

Back