Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone on the fab losses :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

catty_1976 said:
1lb off, this is VERY slow going xx

It may be slow but it's coming off! Well done :) x

0.5lb off for me tonight - over the moon as I've been bad for the last 4 weeks and haven't gained (yet!) today's been bad but I really need to get my finger out and start focussing! FOCUS!! 12lbs left til target!!! :)

went out for a carvery last night, din't have a yorkshire, only had 2 glasses of wine, thats my meal out for the week so should have a good week now!

cathie xx

I put on 1/2lb last night!!!! did have party for my 4yr old twins and 15 other 4year olds so had to eat cake etc to stay sane!!! Am going try ee this week see how i go as my weight loss sooooo slow!!!

I lost 2lbs this week and got my stone award! I am very happy

5lb dropped this week, well surprised with that.

6 months to the day I joined SW and lost exactly 4 stone, with 1 stone to go to target, am absolutely buzzing about this.

That is amazing! I really hope I can achieve another 2 stone in 3 months and match yours!!!!!

Have you much more to lose?

Set my target at 14 st 3 with consultant, but I reckon I might want to lose a bit more (BMI says I should be about 11 and a half stone which would make me look like a stick). Exercising loads more now so might lose 1 more stone than try and tone up more . Good luck with yours, done well so far so stick at it x

Wow! 4 stone in 6 months is amazing. I just joined last week and I lost 4 lbs in my first week. I hope I'm as successful as you are. Well done you. :happy096:

I gained as secretly knew I would just devastated at how much though 3 lb !!! It'll take me a month to lose that my weekly rate being just between 0.5 and 1 lb a week so although I'm back on track my mojo won't return till I'm back down under that figure arrfggh and I've had 5 weeks losing streak which was soo chuffed with xx
Sorry to ramble well done on all the great results guys here's to a better week! Xxx

I gained as secretly knew I would just devastated at how much though 3 lb !!! It'll take me a month to lose that my weekly rate being just between 0.5 and 1 lb a week so although I'm back on track my mojo won't return till I'm back down under that figure arrfggh and I've had 5 weeks losing streak which was soo chuffed with xx
Sorry to ramble well done on all the great results guys here's to a better week! Xxx

Don't get too disheartened, is there different days you could try, maybe red not extra easy or other way round? xx

I lost 2lb which was good, but at the same time its the second lowest I've ever had and I know for a fact I went a little wayward this week. It was a nightmare week in life in general but so far I'm doing much better this week.

Morning. I normally go to class but feel I am wasting my money as I don't use the net resources at home and can't stay for meetings . Can I join u please? I hope that with the support on here I can do it. X

Oh no... Dreading Tuesday already, tried so hard to be strong but Easter isnot a good time for a dieter, especially one with poor will power!! Think Tuesday will be bad! :(

Back