Tuesday Weighers

WI at 7.30 tonight always on of the first to weigh as the social team member and so i can get it done and get on with a fresh week i seem to be saying this alot lately but i am determined to make a fresh start and get into gear
good luck all and well done anyone already on losses , maintains and keep at it to you gainers
lyns xx

I'm very glad I don't have to go tonight!
I can take the whole of this week to pull back from the rather bad week of having been ambushed by an awful lot of chocolate and other baddies!

good luck for weigh in tonight everyone :) xxxxx

I lost 1lb again this week am so chuffed 1lb to get 1/2 stone !!!

Lost 1lb this week, happy as was expecting a gain. We are having a secret weigh in next week. Need to be 110% on track this week as I have been yo-yoing a bit lately.

1/2lb off for me. Wasn't expected, so although small, was a pleasant surprise!! Well and truely back on the diet from Today now i'm back at work and back to routine

woohooooo 2lb off for me, just 1.5lb to go to get my 3 and half stone award, hopefully get it next week :)

well done everyone

I can't believe it another 2lbs down, totally shocked, another 3 and I have my first stone...hopefully next week!!

1lb down and now got 3lbs to go before stone award back gotta get it and break through the barrier onwards and downwards peeps xx

sts for me this week thought id have 2 lbs on at least...very happy with that :)

Back