Tuesday Weighers

Well done those that have weighed good luck those still to weigh! Mine not till 7.00 x

Weigh in at 5.30 for me. Dreading it as I missed last weeks cos babs was sick then I had a rotten week with a lot of personal issues so did a lot of comfort eating :(
I wasn't going to go this evening but if I don't do it I'll never get back on track. I might as well face the music.
Wish me luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Kezabel and all those still to weigh! Mine is at 6 so not long now. Brownies look and smell amazing. Will upload a pic later :)

3lbs on this week, so 8m back where I started, can't kick the yoyo! My boyfriend has started sw with me tho so I'm hoping it will spur me on a bit, he doesn't have much to lose at all but it may just be the incentive I need. Good luck and here's to next week!x x

1.5 off whoo,bmi 25.9 so near 25 til im normal,well in weight sense i am lol,not 2 sure about the rest off me

dreading weigh in tonight, been a bit naughty this week:break_diet:. Did walk for 1.5 miles today so hope it has helped.
Hopefully lost at least 1.5lbs to get my 1.5 stone award.
Congrats to all the losers and good luck for those still to weigh :)

It was as I feared +0.5...now off on holiday for 2 weeks so hope there's not too much more damage done!

3lbs on this week, so 8m back where I started, can't kick the yoyo! My boyfriend has started sw with me tho so I'm hoping it will spur me on a bit, he doesn't have much to lose at all but it may just be the incentive I need. Good luck and here's to next week!x x

I think that will help you a lot! Men are usually a terrible influence hehe

I lost 2lbs and am elated with that. It has taken me 6 weeks to lose 3 lbs so to lose 2lbs this week is wonderful. I got my 4 stone award too :bliss:

Just sitting down to a new recipe.. variation on the diet coke chicken and brownies after mmm

Congratulations to everyone who lost this week, esp Emsie on getting to target, and to those who didn't stick with it and don't lose hope.

0.5lbs off for me this week, not bad considering the weekend of cocktail making, curry and 2 buffets.

Back