Tuesday Weighers

Sts for me, and I've got another bad weekend coming up - that will be three in a row.

Well done everyone on their losses. Those with gains or maintains I hope you don't lose heart and have a good week this week.
1lb off for me, very surprised. Have been good all week but thought star week would ruin it. Excited to be off on hol tomorrow with a couple of pounds clear of my 4 stone loss to play with!

Joined slimmingworld tonight so had first weigh in. I could of cried lol oh well am never gonna weigh this much again so hopefully next tuesday will be a goos weigh in for me will keep u all posted

Gain 1.5lbs :(
Gotta get in the zone
Bought Zumba for Wii. Kicking butt this week im hopeful for a better week
Well done everyone xxx

Yummymummy30 said:
Joined slimmingworld tonight so had first weigh in. I could of cried lol oh well am never gonna weigh this much again so hopefully next tuesday will be a goos weigh in for me will keep u all posted

That's exactly how I felt 4 weeks ago and now I've lost half a stone.

This plan works so welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Surprise gain of 1.5lbs this week. MEH!

I got my period a few hours before SW class, does this affect it? I felt heavier but I walked 3km today and also walked over the weekend. I was a bit naughty but was better last week than most weeks. So frustrating. Every week it's either a big loss, and then gain 2lbs, then lose, then gain. GRRRRR!!!!

Lost 2 this week and got my 1.5 stone award, very very pleased :bliss:

Well done everyone, some impressive stats on here this week!

I lost 4lbs (which is a shock, but I was a slow starter so I think the scales are balancing themselves), got my half stone award and slimmer of the week.

I'm oddly proud of my stickers - where do I put them?!

Back