Tuesday Weighers

I lost 5 and a half pounds! Wahooooooo

Team Tuesday! I need some help restraining myself! Very unlikely me but I am teetering on the edge of devouring my own body weight in chocolate!!! Literally all I am thinking about it so chocolate and cake and biscuits and thinking about doing this..:17729:

I think it's because I was on holiday last week so went a bit off the rails and am now having trouble reigning it back in. Feel like I need someone to knock some sense into me!! :sign0009:

Team Tuesday! I need some help restraining myself! Very unlikely me but I am teetering on the edge of devouring my own body weight in chocolate!!! Literally all I am thinking about it so chocolate and cake and biscuits and thinking about doing this..:17729:

I think it's because I was on holiday last week so went a bit off the rails and am now having trouble reigning it back in. Feel like I need someone to knock some sense into me!! :sign0009:

I really really need it too!!! But just think of all the weight you have lost soo far! And look and your latest shiny sticker! :D Or just treat yourself to some and then it'll be all out the way?? Maybe? x

I really really need it too!!! But just think of all the weight you have lost soo far! And look and your latest shiny sticker! :D Or just treat yourself to some and then it'll be all out the way?? Maybe? x

Thank you Bexyboo! Managed to get through the evening with some fruit and yoghurt and a couple of mini milks. Totaly syns for today came out at 6.5. More than I wanted but could definitely be worse!

Thank you Bexyboo! Managed to get through the evening with some fruit and yoghurt and a couple of mini milks. Totaly syns for today came out at 6.5. More than I wanted but could definitely be worse!

Well done with getting through the day without feeding you're chocolate cravings. Wish I had a better day... Had a terrible day myself... :cry: Started off great with lots of fruit and what not but then it all went down the swanny after lunch time. Basically we have been let down lightly that theres no hope in us getting a mortgage with our low income so I was upset/angry/worried and decided to scoff down a whole flippin chinese consisting of salt and chilli chicken wings(god knows how many syns) for starter and beef with black bean sauce(5syns) and egg fried rice(4syns) for mains... :mad: Overall... Just had a CRAP day to put it politely... :booboo:

Well done with getting through the day without feeding you're chocolate cravings. Wish I had a better day... Had a terrible day myself... :cry: Started off great with lots of fruit and what not but then it all went down the swanny after lunch time. Basically we have been let down lightly that theres no hope in us getting a mortgage with our low income so I was upset/angry/worried and decided to scoff down a whole flippin chinese consisting of salt and chilli chicken wings(god knows how many syns) for starter and beef with black bean sauce(5syns) and egg fried rice(4syns) for mains... :mad: Overall... Just had a CRAP day to put it politely... :booboo:

Try not to beat yourself Aisling. Money is such a stressful thing and if you're the sort of person prone to comfort eat it's really tough not to give in when you're stressed. I can totally relate to that one. The key to success is having those days where you give in but then getting back on it the following day. So congratulate yourself on the fact you have acknowledged giving in and then use the motivation to get back on it. I'll bet that before you started Slimming World your blow out would have been a whole lot worse on a day like yesterday. Just having it in the back of your head means bad days are better than they used to be, I find. :)

Still plenty of time to turn it around before Tuesday. I am rooting for you!

@Impossible dreamer - have a chocolate options??? That might satisfy you? I know it does for me? Or use Alpen Light bars (choc and fudge)?? 2 can be used as HEXB?

I maintained this week, slightly happy, slightly disappointed. I'm still. 2.5lbs away from my 3 stone award, have been battling for the past 5 weeks to get it! Set myself a target to get it at the end of May when I was 2lbs away, then put on 2.5lbs, then lost 3.5lbs, then put on 1.5lbs, now maintained and 2.5lbs away! GRRRRR

I have been a little naughty last night and the night before. I'm grand during the day,late at night is what gets me, I see crisps, chocolate and then eat those. :(

@Impossible dreamer - have a chocolate options??? That might satisfy you? I know it does for me? Or use Alpen Light bars (choc and fudge)?? 2 can be used as HEXB?

I maintained this week, slightly happy, slightly disappointed. I'm still. 2.5lbs away from my 3 stone award, have been battling for the past 5 weeks to get it! Set myself a target to get it at the end of May when I was 2lbs away, then put on 2.5lbs, then lost 3.5lbs, then put on 1.5lbs, now maintained and 2.5lbs away! GRRRRR

I have been a little naughty last night and the night before. I'm grand during the day,late at night is what gets me, I see crisps, chocolate and then eat those. :(

Thanks Misspaf, I'm holding out for a Chocolate Orange hi-fi bar this evening. They're so chocolatey and solid. I can eat a box off alpen lights no problem hehe.

I agree that late at night is the hardest part of the day. I try to go all day without using any syns that way if I need to eat choccy before bed I can.

I was the same with chasing my 3 stone and 3.5 and my 4! Just before I get there I seem to have a battle. Someone at my group thinks it's a psychological battle. A wee bit of self sabotage going on. I do think sometimes you need to sit and think about wanting to lose weight and why you deserve it and want it. When your head clicks into gear the weight seems to come off :)

Try not to beat yourself Aisling. Money is such a stressful thing and if you're the sort of person prone to comfort eat it's really tough not to give in when you're stressed. I can totally relate to that one. The key to success is having those days where you give in but then getting back on it the following day. So congratulate yourself on the fact you have acknowledged giving in and then use the motivation to get back on it. I'll bet that before you started Slimming World your blow out would have been a whole lot worse on a day like yesterday. Just having it in the back of your head means bad days are better than they used to be, I find. :)

Still plenty of time to turn it around before Tuesday. I am rooting for you!

Thanks very much for your lovely post. Yea, was on a bit of a rant yesterday, lol. :eek: Felt horrible after eating that chinese so went out for a brisk 30 min walk with our dog and sil to be. Felt much better then. :) Heres hoping I can work off my comfort eating before Tuesday. :D

Hi Fi bar's are lush - although I have only tried the chocolate orange ones so far......

Me too. They are dangerous to me! I bought a box of HiFi Deluxe last Tues at WI and ate all 4 bars in 2 hours! :eek:

Hahaha good work! :D I could easily do that!

I went and got a bar of organic dark chocolate from Holland and Barrett today. It's a brand call Go Do.. www.godochoc.com
Whole bar is 10 syns and it's dived into 27 teeny tiny squares so 3 squares is 1.1 syns! It's very rich and chocolatey! I had 8 squares and was completely satisfied :D

Hi Tues weighers! I had a bad run in with some custard doughnuts yesterday, do you think it's possible to pull back and still get a loss by Tuesday? So fed up with myself, as I'm getting closer to y target I'm finding it harder. :( :(

TrimTrixy said:
Hi Tues weighers! I had a bad run in with some custard doughnuts yesterday, do you think it's possible to pull back and still get a loss by Tuesday? So fed up with myself, as I'm getting closer to y target I'm finding it harder. :( :(

Why don't u try speed foods lots of them xx

Hi Trixy! We have the same target weight :) I too am finding it much harder to get a loss the closer I get to target.

How many custard doughnuts were involved in the accident? ;) The best thing you can do is accept that it happened and not beat yourself up. If you bring your syns right down and do some extra exercise between now and Tuesday you could reverse the damage and even if you maintain it's better than a gain. Whatever happens Tuesday the key is to keep motivated and carry on. As I'm sure you know this isn't a quick fix it's a way of life so there are always gonna be times you don't stick to plan. You just have to get back on it instead of throwing the towel in. You can do it! Look at how well you have done already! :D

I had 4!!! :( plus some cider, don't even know why I did it, they weren't even that nice. I'd been food shopping and was really hungry when I got back. I seem to keep letting myself get too hungry lately and I know there's really no need. So line drawn under that incident, I've planned well for today, I'll do 45mins of advanced zumba tomorrow (I'm working today) and get some extra walking in.
Thanks impossibledreamer, our stats are quite similar. I'd love to be at target by the time I go away at the end of August. Just feel as big as ever today, but hopefully with some hard work and determination I can sort myself out ;) xx

Back